Conair NT1RNC Precision Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer $4.97 ATL

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2022 4:48 pm
[OP]
Nov 28, 2019
529 posts
1894 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Conair NT1RNC Precision Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer $4.97 ATL

$4.97 ATL. Great gift stuffer. Help your friend who isn't aware of the situation growing out of their nose without embarrassing them by calling them out.
58 replies
Sep 14, 2014
362 posts
285 upvotes
Barrie, ON
I just looked at hubby's ears and ordered without asking. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2019
1101 posts
1303 upvotes
Don't waste money. I have this one and it's not good at what's it's supposed to do.
😎
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3757 posts
5252 upvotes
Seems to be a good price, not sure how it works. But typically conair warranty replacement is good when you do need it.

I personally use Panasonic branded ones, and has been serving me well for many years now. But of course, those ones aren't $5.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3828 posts
2726 upvotes
Calgary
I got the Panasonic trimmer many many +++ moons ago. It's $20 but it's lasted & more importantly, hasn't yanked out some nostril whiskers, which if one hasn't had the "pleasure" yet, is only recommended for masochists.

Don't cheap out on the important & sensitive stuff. Ain't worth da pain or maybe it is...
Aug 12, 2016
30 posts
21 upvotes
Fakespot gives it adjusted 2.5 stars with C rating for fake reviews
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7152 posts
4169 upvotes
Same price at winners/Marshall's. This thing is useless.. Please save your $5.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2017
1103 posts
1653 upvotes
Snowman1985 wrote: Fakespot gives it adjusted 2.5 stars with C rating for fake reviews
Usually unknown brands use fake reviews. Surprised that Conair would but then again fakespot isn't really all that accurate, so who truly knows.
Nov 13, 2019
148 posts
311 upvotes
scotsum wrote: I got the Panasonic trimmer many many +++ moons ago. It's $20 but it's lasted & more importantly, hasn't yanked out some nostril whiskers, which if one hasn't had the "pleasure" yet, is only recommended for masochists.

Don't cheap out on the important & sensitive stuff. Ain't worth da pain or maybe it is...
I was going to say... I've had a Panasonic forever and treated it like shit and if it broke or I lost it I'd buy the exact same one tomorrow. Cannot be beat.
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
1696 posts
7749 upvotes
Bad reviews, used something similar in the past, useless
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3757 posts
5252 upvotes
since people are mentioning about the Panasonic nose hair trimmer, I wanted to let everyone know about them.

They work well, cost more, but in my opinion but the best nose hair trimmers that I have owned/used.

I do want to cover the different models, just so people are aware.

I've owned the following panasonic models:
https://shop.panasonic.com/personal-car ... ers/er430k
- This one was one of the original ones that I've bought. Served me well, works very good but eventually I think in my case, the motor died. Probably my fault, maybe I didn't clean it enough but I was very happy with this.

https://goodsofjapan.com/products/panas ... -er-gn10-k
- I bought this replacement because it was cheap, however I totally don't recommend it. The model above had a much stronger motor than this one.

https://shop.panasonic.com/personal-car ... /er-gn70-k
- This is the current model that I have, and according to when I purchased it, it was the latest model. This one is still going strong, the motor feels even stronger than the ER430K.

If my nose trimmer was to break today, I would go find myself another GN70K if I can, otherwise ER430K would be my second choice.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
2437 posts
5372 upvotes
Vancouver
scotsum wrote: I got the Panasonic trimmer many many +++ moons ago. It's $20 but it's lasted & more importantly, hasn't yanked out some nostril whiskers, which if one hasn't had the "pleasure" yet, is only recommended for masochists.

Come on man, at least link us to the model you're using
Apr 20, 2005
463 posts
213 upvotes
Personally I got a Groom Mate trimmer from fleabay after hearing about them somewhere - almost a decade later it still works like new.

It's tiny so easily carried for travel and it's a manual trimmer so nothing to break or charge. Made in USA. The only nitpick is to make sure you remove it from your nostril while spinning it to prevent any yanking. They're more pricey nowadays at around $45, but I think they will probably last a lifetime.

Should be able to find them within Canada too, a quick search brought up this site selling it: https://classicedge.ca/products/groom-m ... ir-trimmer
Mar 7, 2011
920 posts
934 upvotes
Ausmack wrote: For 5 bucks I'll risk it
I'll grab it off Amazon warehouse when you return it, hopefully I can save a few dollars.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3757 posts
5252 upvotes
100eyes wrote: Personally I got a Groom Mate trimmer from fleabay after hearing about them somewhere - almost a decade later it still works like new.

It's tiny so easily carried for travel and it's a manual trimmer so nothing to break or charge. Made in USA. The only nitpick is to make sure you remove it from your nostril while spinning it to prevent any yanking. They're more pricey nowadays at around $45, but I think they will probably last a lifetime.

Should be able to find them within Canada too, a quick search brought up this site selling it: https://classicedge.ca/products/groom-m ... ir-trimmer
i've used this one too, didn't like it because it yanks your nose hair and hurts...
Jul 19, 2014
544 posts
649 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
mr2711 wrote: Don't waste money. I have this one and it's not good at what's it's supposed to do.
Who among us is? The real question is: can it keep going for more than 4 seconds?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3757 posts
5252 upvotes
tunda11 wrote: I'll grab it off Amazon warehouse when you return it, hopefully I can save a few dollars.
kind of disgusting you would risk buying a used product, just to save more for an item that is already $5....
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1591 posts
773 upvotes
Toronto
I've tried all kinds of nose trimmers and this Conair model has been the best. With this style of cutting tip, it doesn't pull or snag. Cuts from all angles, so you just stick it in there and go to town. And the battery lasts forever. Couldn't recommend it enough.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07HRFK2WD/ref ... UTF8&psc=1