Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine with PM5 - Shipped and Sold by Amazon - $1375

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2021 5:00 am
[OP]
Aug 24, 2016
34 posts
30 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine with PM5 - Shipped and Sold by Amazon - $1375

Pretty good deal and actually in stock, shipped and sold by Amazon so pretty reliable there. I just spent $1600 after shipping and fees to get mine from Concept direct and I'm pretty sure that Rogue's is also more expensive. If you are still looking your own it's well worth the price
7 replies
Apr 3, 2010
473 posts
499 upvotes
The supply shortage is over, so in that sense, this is not a great deal any more. There are no wait-lists at Concept 2 itself, or Rogue Canada. Amazon's price of $1375 is high compared to the $1250 plus tax that they were pricing this at, pre-pandemic. If you wait, I'm sure the price will come back down to that very shortly.
May 9, 2010
406 posts
187 upvotes
Ottawa
Hotdiggety wrote: The supply shortage is over, so in that sense, this is not a great deal any more. There are no wait-lists at Concept 2 itself, or Rogue Canada. Amazon's price of $1375 is high compared to the $1250 plus tax that they were pricing this at, pre-pandemic. If you wait, I'm sure the price will come back down to that very shortly.
From Rogue Canada the price is 1275$ + 127$ shipping (to Ontario). May be cheaper for other provinces but considering this is an Amazon shipped item (free shipping), it's not a bad deal. And Amazon free return policy better than Rogue's.

Regardless this is a fabulous machine and can't go wrong with it! I use it 3-5x a week and combined with cutting out evening snacking I've lost over 30 lbs since January. I've tried treadmills and stair climbers but found them boring AF and couldn't get motivated to hop on them. With the rower I actually look forward to getting on it and once on it's addictive and feel like I can go on forever.
Jan 28, 2021
22 posts
22 upvotes
Bought this for the same price in Oct 2020. I use it often, love it.

It is really easy to store and come apart easily. Also, just using the rower generates the energy you need for the display, which is great.
Nov 22, 2013
228 posts
221 upvotes
Any recommendations for a cover? Storing in a sunny room and feeling like keeping the sun off it makes sense.
Nov 23, 2014
450 posts
395 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
Thanks OP. In for one.

Local pricing is out of control or we’d have gone that route.
Apr 3, 2010
473 posts
499 upvotes
SizzleChest wrote: Probably a good idea. I bought a used white one that has discoloured on the fan housing. It has a yellow tinge to it.
White plastics, and white alkyd paint, will turn yellow over time, when kept out of sunlight. If you don't want yellowing, don't cover it, and allow sunlight to reach it.