Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Cooler Master Laptop Cooling Pad (R9-NBC-XSLI-GP) - 19.99$ - Amazon

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2020 4:26 pm
Mar 11, 2013
811 posts
812 upvotes
Brampton
Doesn't the Targus one go on sale at bestbuy for $20?
That has dual fans but doesn't look as good as this one.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
1139 posts
405 upvotes
Elrondolio wrote: I really wish Cooler Master, or someone else, would come up with a good laptop cooler with built in extendable mouse pad like these:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B074473Z6T/
Our family uses the above all the time on our couch and on my recliner to get actual work done and play games of all kinds. Would love to get a lap desk that combines cooling, like this Cooler Master, with extendable mouse tray like the AboveTEK.
My order seems to have gotten lost,
But I am now considering getting one of these AboveTEK trays it’s 39.99 (regular 69.99) and a 2 dollar coupon right now.. is it really worth the 40 bucks?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
prolly use this for the ps5 or my router ac86u~!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Jul 1, 2009
6219 posts
15392 upvotes
ABB Midnight Rider
dealCker wrote: My order seems to have gotten lost,
But I am now considering getting one of these AboveTEK trays it’s 39.99 (regular 69.99) and a 2 dollar coupon right now.. is it really worth the 40 bucks?
We have 4 in our home for each family member with a laptop and we all wouldn't go without them now as they are super convenient for mouse use on a couch or recliner and help let the fans breath from underneath passively. This is specially true when placed on a blanket or other soft material and stops laptop heat from getting to your legs as well. These can be had on fairly routine lightning deals for around $26 every month or so (I paid $21.39 last time we purchased 2 of these on a lightning deal with coupon clip). Even at the current $38, if you can't wait, I'd still say they are well worth it.
Mar 4, 2019
94 posts
164 upvotes
I have something like this from aliexpress, cost about $17~ everything included so I'd say this is worth $20 to not have to wait a month shipping. Fan is a bit loud but it does the jobs if your laptop gets hot. It serves a dual purpose of raising and tilting the laptop a bit, which helps with typing. Well worth the price.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
2117 posts
1975 upvotes
Elrondolio wrote: We have 4 in our home for each family member with a laptop and we all wouldn't go without them now as they are super convenient for mouse use on a couch or recliner and help let the fans breath from underneath passively. This is specially true when placed on a blanket or other soft material and stops laptop heat from getting to your legs as well. These can be had on fairly routine lightning deals for around $26 every month or so (I paid $21.39 last time we purchased 2 of these on a lightning deal with coupon clip). Even at the current $38, if you can't wait, I'd still say they are well worth it.
Looks nice, but the rule in our house is no laptops on blankets. FireFireFire
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
1139 posts
405 upvotes
FooNdaR wrote: Looks nice, but the rule in our house is no laptops on blankets. FireFireFire
I have those rules too, but we have people in the house who don’t follow them rules...
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
1139 posts
405 upvotes
Elrondolio wrote: We have 4 in our home for each family member with a laptop and we all wouldn't go without them now as they are super convenient for mouse use on a couch or recliner and help let the fans breath from underneath passively. This is specially true when placed on a blanket or other soft material and stops laptop heat from getting to your legs as well. These can be had on fairly routine lightning deals for around $26 every month or so (I paid $21.39 last time we purchased 2 of these on a lightning deal with coupon clip). Even at the current $38, if you can't wait, I'd still say they are well worth it.
Thanks!
I’ll wait for a lightning deal, I was having a hard time paying 40 bucks for it.
May 3, 2016
190 posts
363 upvotes
Mine is still solid (no rattles/noise) after 3 years of duty. It’s not silent but it isn’t loud either.

It’s quieter than the MBP fans.
Nov 9, 2013
862 posts
927 upvotes
Barrie
Thanks. Wife's work laptop is always bogging down, maybe this will help a little. Worth a shot!
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
1721 posts
643 upvotes
Kitchener
Bought one of these for a new dell 15" laptop. It fits well, 15" is the perfect size for it.
However, it does have a low frequency hum to it. Enough to be annoying if it is close to you.
More likely I would use it without the fan running to just allow more ventilation under the laptop. Plug in the fan only when doing some intense work.
May 1, 2008
67 posts
35 upvotes
I bought his form Canada Computer years back, and remember the price was $10.
Aug 26, 2018
176 posts
241 upvotes
As a laptop cooler it's a waste of money. You can get just as effective cooling by raising your laptop. As a router cooler this thing is a amazing.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135824 upvotes
888888 upvotes
Return window closed on Apr 1, 2018
CDN$ 11.99
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
I'm also in the group that uses it to cool networking equipment n not laptop
Signature removed due to rule violation
Sep 17, 2018
492 posts
505 upvotes
Bought one for my gaming laptop. Seems to have massively helped temperatures. Quieter than my laptop (which is very loud) pleased with the purchase. CM has been in the game for a long time.
Dec 19, 2016
415 posts
643 upvotes
Bought it for 11.99 back in 2018 as a gift, and they liked it.

Need a second one for the gf now. Thx op
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7523 upvotes
BC
Would this work on top of an audio/video receiver? It looks like the air flows right through it, but there aren't any good pics of the underside. The Targus one that I have would not work for this application.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.