Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Cooler Master NotePal X-Slim Ultra-Slim Laptop Cooling Pad $19.99 [DEAD]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2020 9:54 am
[OP]
Oct 20, 2020
7 posts
7 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Cooler Master NotePal X-Slim Ultra-Slim Laptop Cooling Pad $19.99 [DEAD]

Excellent large single fan cooling pad, huge discount. Have been waiting for something like this. I grabbed 2, on different accounts. I think you can only buy 1 per account. Great Xmas gift.

update: the deal is now dead. It must have sold out of the Amazon stock.
Images
  • Screenshot 2020-10-21 143305.png
Last edited by MimicoMobster on Oct 21st, 2020 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1959 posts
689 upvotes
Montréal, QC
that's a huge fan!
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1386 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto
$23.97 Targus Brand. Same size
https://www.amazon.ca/Targus-Single-Chill-Black-AWE69CA/dp/B005FNI9OQ
"...The Targus laptop cooler lets you work comfortably with your computer on your LAP or on your desk"
Apr 27, 2017
97 posts
98 upvotes
Uh... super inflated regular price for a cooling pad that has been around for at least 6 years. I have had this for 5 1/2 years and it has held up quite well with my old GT60 and on a random occasion where I was just watching movies while traveling, used it as a makeshift fan. I've placed my Asus G17 on it and the foot pads just barely sit along the edge, but I haven't put it through much yet. Edit: FWIW I don't know which marketing pleb at cooler master thought labeling everything X-Slim/ultra slim, the platform itself is thin but the thickness of the fan/feet make it maybe thinner than average.

The fan airflow is really quite superficial and might help a degree or two tops but was great for raising the surface clearance of the laptop up for better airflow. Not sure if the same thing could be done with two rectangular blocks/bottle caps.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1959 posts
689 upvotes
Montréal, QC
It's great for those using their laptop on their bed, even if you don't use the fan.
Ventilation holes are often at the bottom of the laptop, it's not a good idea to put it directly on the bed.
Mar 29, 2007
268 posts
151 upvotes
Calgary
back in stock and bought one, thanks.

edit - price went up to $36.19 right after I checked out at $19.99