Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Cordless Neck and Shoulder Massager -$ 69.99 - $30 coupon = $39.99+ NO Tax

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2019 3:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1082 posts
421 upvotes
Turbanville

[Amazon Canada] Cordless Neck and Shoulder Massager -$ 69.99 - $30 coupon = $39.99+ NO Tax

Please apply Coupon for CDN$ 30.00

Cordless Neck and Shoulder Massager -$ 69.99 - $30 coupon = $39.99+ NO Tax
Last edited by 2GOOGLE on Feb 18th, 2019 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
:razz: "Beer" :razz:
:arrow: The cause of :arrowl:
and :arrow: solution to :arrowl: all of life's problems.
"SMART" People always makes SMART Choice..!!!!! :cheesygri :
41 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1487 posts
196 upvotes
East Coast!
At this price.. i'll give it a try!
Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2011
1705 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto
Can this be used with plug-in or while charging - in case if battery later doesn’t work
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5192 posts
5740 upvotes
I ask the same question from the old thread and the answer is YES, but charging will stop while using as plug-in

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon-c ... #p30545531
azybcxrfd wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 9:39 am
Can this be used with plug-in or while charging - in case if battery later doesn’t work
Last edited by lcmt on Feb 18th, 2019 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 21, 2017
691 posts
180 upvotes
Got one for my parents. Thanks op
Dec 12, 2012
306 posts
532 upvotes
DPR2017 wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 10:26 am
Got one for my parents. Thanks op
So did I until I decide to keep it.
Nov 26, 2015
801 posts
538 upvotes
Ontario
Good price thanks. Bought another to keep as spare or for gifting. I already have 6 of these throughout family (4 different brands). Not much difference honestly.

Battery ones do not last that long and lose kneading power was battery weakens. The only thing I wish they would make with these are replaceable mesh fabric. That area where the balls knead will be the first to tare. Very NOT environmentally friendly to buy a new unit just because fabric rip.
Dec 15, 2018
205 posts
628 upvotes
Etabol wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 11:11 am
Good price thanks. Bought another to keep as spare or for gifting. I already have 6 of these throughout family (4 different brands). Not much difference honestly.

Battery ones do not last that long and lose kneading power was battery weakens. The only thing I wish they would make with these are replaceable mesh fabric. That area where the balls knead will be the first to tare. Very NOT environmentally friendly to buy a new unit just because fabric rip.
You nailed it. That part should be replaceable/interchangeable. I would have loved to use this near my groin area years ago but I don’t want the product to start smelling like cheese. So I will buy this and keep one dedicated to massaging near my groin area which should not be necessary.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
5020 posts
2028 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Etabol wrote:

If I plug in and use it after the battery is gone. Is it strong enough? The charger they provide may not have enough current for the motor.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Nov 12, 2014
139 posts
101 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Etabol wrote:

Thank you for the heads up. Btw, would you know how long these last before the fabric starts to wear out? Assuming 15-30 mins of daily use?