Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Cordless Rechargeable Spin Scrubber with 3 Replaceable Brush Heads and Extension Arm, $39

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2019 8:43 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

[Amazon.ca] Cordless Rechargeable Spin Scrubber with 3 Replaceable Brush Heads and Extension Arm, $39

Cordless Rechargeable Spin Scrubber with 3 Replaceable Brush Heads and Extension Arm
$49 down to $39 with $10 coupon
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07Q2YGP26

Buying this for my parents to avoid them having to bend down while cleaning the house.
Also great for washing car rims etc.

Features:
SAVE YOUR BACK AND KNEES - Lightweight and powerful, this power scrubber spins up to 300 RPM. High-torque scrubbing power to scrub away tough stains or dirt with ease. With the 41 inch extendable handle, it is easy to reach and clean high areas like ceilings or even air conditioning vents. A perfect gift idea for mom, wife, or anyone else who hates cleaning!
RECHARGEABLE & WATERPROOF, LONGER USING TIME - 20% LONGER battery life and 15% IMPROVED torque for better performance - Built-in rechargeable 2150Mah Li-ion battery that there will be no limit when you are using the cordless power scrubber. Only 3 HOURS charging brings up to 70 MINUTES using duration. 360 degree high rotate speed meets your need of long working duration to clean and wipe the dirt thoroughly without interruption. Electric Spin Scrubber brush head is resistant to water.
3 REPLACEABLE BRUSH HEADS - Comes With 3 Replaceable Brush Heads for Multiple Cleaning Tasks – FLAT BRUSH is for cleaning flat surfaces like shower ceramic tile ground and floor-to-ceiling window, ROUND BRUSH for sink and bathtub, POINTED BRUSH for corner and other narrow space.
EXTENSION HANDLE & A HOOK INCLUDED - With the electric cleaning brushes feature extendable handle and flexible bristles, allows brush to reach hidden corners, tiny crevices in any height with no effort needed ,it can be extended to around 40 inches, you can easily clean the higher place, without stretching, squatting, or bending. Comes with a bracket to hang in at the fixed position where near a charging socket for easy charging and store the power scrubber without taking up too much space.
IDEAL FOR A GIFT & 2-YEAR WARRANTY - It is a definitely ideal gift for people who has backache,stiff shoulders, lumbago, to them, the cleaning is more heavy and painful,but this electric spin scrubber can lighten their burden of cleaning, thus, they don’t have to bend to scrub, or waving hands to wipe away the dirt any more. 90-day money back guarantee and 2-YEAR WARRANTY.

brush.jpg
Last edited by DragonRider on Aug 15th, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
17 replies
May 3, 2007
897 posts
484 upvotes
Thanks OP.
Ordered this primarily for tile and glass in shower.
We've been using the Rubbermaid Reveal with different heads, but you have to do a lot of bending and kneeling to get the floor done.
This rechargeable unit has much bigger scrubbing heads and I'm hopeful it's more powerful too.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1190 upvotes
Vancouver
Using this while sleep
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
EliteJay wrote: If you don't need the extension and have a cordless drill this might be a better value:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01MRLZ43B
Can't believe this is real. Who would want to hold a vibrating drill for cleaning?
And this also requires bending down and still not able to clean higher places.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
smoter wrote: We've been using the Rubbermaid Reveal with different heads, but you have to do a lot of bending and kneeling to get the floor done.
Yeah looks like the Rubbermaid Reveal is only for cleaning very specific spot with its scrubbing area not larger than a toothbrush.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2012
2139 posts
2551 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
DragonRider wrote: Can't believe this is real. Who would want to hold a vibrating drill for cleaning?
Coincidentally this is exactly what I was looking for. We have a tub with tight access due to glass doors and an old cordless Ryobi drill that uses the same batteries as our current set, so...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5335 posts
3149 upvotes
A Place to Stand
DragonRider wrote: Can't believe this is real. Who would want to hold a vibrating drill for cleaning?
I can't believe you are real. This crap you posted does not vibrate?? Any day of the week I'd take a brush that goes onto a quality drill of your choice to clean, instead of this questionable device with questionable power that has a battery that may or may not work in 6 months. All because you don't have to stretch a bit? For a third of the price of the crap you posted, I'd gladly take just the brushes that work with a drill and batteries most of us already own. Quality drills and batteries, not this third party junk.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2002
1359 posts
870 upvotes
GTA
I was excited by the thread title but a little let down upon seeing the product. I have the drill set and it truely sucks holding a drill, trying to keep it free of water and keep it running at a low speed.. Using a plastic bag just gets wrapped around the chuck every few minutes. I do technically have an old blue Ryobi I could use, but honestly, nothing beat the Black and Decker Scumbuster and these are ultimately just wishful thinking products. But after two decades with a a Scumbuster, it's hard to go back to scrubbing with a sponge. Someone needs to Kickstart a Scumbuster alternative for 2020, because this isn't it.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
midget_man wrote: I can't believe you are real. This crap you posted does not vibrate?? Any day of the week I'd take a brush that goes onto a quality drill of your choice to clean, instead of this questionable device with questionable power that has a battery that may or may not work in 6 months. All because you don't have to stretch a bit? For a third of the price of the crap you posted, I'd gladly take just the brushes that work with a drill and batteries most of us already own. Quality drills and batteries, not this third party junk.
The product is not designed for the able. I myself am happy just cleaning with rags.
How many women you know enjoys holding a drill to clean the washroom/bathtub?
As mentioned in the OP, I am buying this for my older parents who needs a tool to help scrub areas as they no longer have the energy to do so.
An extension would also help as they cannot easily bend down for long periods anymore.
Feb 7, 2016
323 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto, ON
this is great. now I can scrub my back while showering
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9824 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
DragonRider wrote:
Can't believe this is real. Who would want to hold a vibrating drill for cleaning?
DragonRider wrote:
Yeah looks like the Rubbermaid Reveal is only for cleaning very specific spot with its scrubbing area not larger than a toothbrush.
Can I just use my roommate's electric toothbrush instead of Rubbermaid? It has different pulse too.
midget_man wrote:
I can't believe you are real. This crap you posted does not vibrate?? Any day of the week I'd take a brush that goes onto a quality drill of your choice to clean, instead of this questionable device with questionable power that has a battery that may or may not work in 6 months. All because you don't have to stretch a bit? For a third of the price of the crap you posted, I'd gladly take just the brushes that work with a drill and batteries most of us already own. Quality drills and batteries, not this third party junk.
May be use a Bosch Bulldog?
DragonRider wrote: The product is not designed for the able. I myself am happy just cleaning with rags.
How many women you know enjoys holding a drill to clean the washroom/bathtub?
As mentioned in the OP, I am buying this for my older parents who needs a tool to help scrub areas as they no longer have the energy to do so.
An extension would also help as they cannot easily bend down for long periods anymore.
I don't know how many woman enjoy holding a rotating tools to clean, but I know no one like hurting their knee and back when cleaning.
I am going to get one and see how reliable is this thing.
I for one hate cleaning the bathtub. It is exhausting.

Update: In the description, it said 3.6V max 50 min.
I estimate it has a 2.5Ah 3.6V battery, which is 1 pcs 18650 cell.
From the size of the power adapter, it is probably 300 to 500 ma adapter.
The power must be weak in this thing.
Using the drill option may be a better option.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
I've bought the same drill brushes that EliteJay linked from Aliexpress.

Yes, you still have to bend down. But the drill can gets very fast and the pressure it can apply will clean very quickly. Just be careful of the drill getting too fast and flinging dirty water/soap everywhere.

I use mine with my 12V bosch drills so it's not too heavy.

The large flat brush is great for large areas. the smaller brush is great for detail work. the toilet brush is actually a great all angle cleaner. I don't actually use it for the toilet.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
DragonRider wrote:
I'd take a drill any day of the week over this Chinese crap.
This thing has a 3V battery which means it's not going to push the brush very hard.
This is little more than a toy if you're cleaning anything that requires any sort of scrubbing.

Fun fact: My facial scrubbing brush is also 3V.

EDIT: If your drill is vibrating it might be time for a new one.
I'd rather bend down for 3 seconds than stand there like an idiot trying to use a tool that isn't doing squat.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2009
3363 posts
1990 upvotes
Me think I should try:

with

The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Usenet
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
6365 posts
6726 upvotes
Center of Canada
Really? Another post for similar product on Amazon that sound like a product review to say how great the product is , instead of sharing it is a deal?

How much do you got from junk product seller to post stuff like this??
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Aug 3, 2014
275 posts
437 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
A drill with a wire brush head is one of the best ways to remove rust FYI. Very common for other uses too.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)