Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset, Carbon - 88.99$ Lowest price!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2020 7:10 pm
[OP]
Feb 12, 2015
121 posts
465 upvotes
Montreal, QC

[Amazon.ca] Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset, Carbon - 88.99$ Lowest price!

Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset, Carbon at 88.99$ Lowest price ever!

In stock on July 12, 2020.
Images
  • Capture.PNG
  • Capture1.PNG
10 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2008
1056 posts
402 upvotes
Markham
how are wireless headsets for gaming, is there noticeable lag or quality degradation? Been contemplating between this headset and the pc37x.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2008
3863 posts
1269 upvotes
I use this for work and gaming, no problems at all with the mic and speakers. My only complaint is that it gets hot when wearing for a few hours.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1506 posts
4000 upvotes
Avoid this one. The pro version is worse in every way possible compared the original HS70 which was one of the best wireless/gaming headset under 150$
Both the mic quality and sound ruined by too much bass suffered massive downgrades on this Pro version which is ironic.
I have spoken
Apr 21, 2015
366 posts
452 upvotes
Calgary, AB
almasyseifer wrote: Avoid this one. The pro version is worse in every way possible compared the original HS70 which was one of the best wireless/gaming headset under 150$
Both the mic quality and sound ruined by too much bass suffered massive downgrades on this Pro version which is ironic.
Yeah I miss my HS70s. Heard nothing but bad things about the new "Pro" versions.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1357 posts
463 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: Avoid this one. The pro version is worse in every way possible compared the original HS70 which was one of the best wireless/gaming headset under 150$
How does the previous one compare to the Steelseries Arctis 7?
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1506 posts
4000 upvotes
kazkira wrote: How does the previous one compare to the Steelseries Arctis 7?
Check out u/lifelongcaboose opinion/review on those. He's a trusted user on reddit audio and PC related subs who tries a lot more headset than me.
Overall not an amazing headset. The arctis series as a whole I don't recommend.

Cons:

Noticable latency
Very cheaply made yolk
QC issues
Not a great mic
Thin grainy sound
Wired options use B's proprietary cables that are so cheap and will break. SS uses these cables and connectors too lock you into there eco system which is complete B's.
I have spoken
Apr 23, 2003
594 posts
332 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Avoid Corsair headphones like the pandemic/plague. Had a pair that had a buzzing sound during conversations and gaming. They knew about it and ignored customers anyways. Also, their headsets are on the heavy side -- hurts hears and head after an hour or two.

RAM is okay though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)