[Amazon.ca] Cosori 5.8QT air fryer $118.78

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 18th, 2021 1:38 pm
[OP]
Dec 18, 2017
10 posts
27 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Cosori 5.8QT air fryer $118.78

COSORI Air Fryer, 5.8QT Electric Hot XL Air Fryers Oven, Oilless Cooker With Deluxe Temperature Knob Control, Nonstick Basket and Dishwasher Safe, 30 Original Recipes, 1700W
Last edited by TomRFD on Apr 18th, 2021 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
12 replies
Jul 9, 2008
126 posts
30 upvotes
Winnipeg
Would be nice if it was the newest model but this is the original model with the dial as opposed to the digital buttons on the new model. Upvoted.
May 29, 2017
795 posts
489 upvotes
Canada
Why? The costco one has better price and is bigger and return policy is generous.....you could buy two from Costco.
Getting a Wyze V3 Indoor / Outdoor Camera? Read all my FAQ Answers❗ ➡ CLICK HERE TO SEE MY POST
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3049 posts
2937 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Samshares wrote: Why? The costco one has better price and is bigger and return policy is generous.....you could buy two from Costco.
Link please
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2003
3295 posts
785 upvotes
I had the T-Fal XL air fryer (with the rotary thermostat) until my daughter 'borrowed' it. I ended up buying the Cosori 5.8 qt wifi air fryer to replace it because it has gadgets. I paid $122 last year - for the edification of everyone the dial version is just another variant. They all cook the same.

However, while the basket design is excellent because you can separate the inner food basket from the outer one into which all the oil drains, I find it doesn't cook evenly., The larger T-Fal model does, though with the T-Fal you can't simply turn the basket over and dump the food out because the oil that was cooked out will simply end up on top of your food - use tongs, or a spatula. If buying again I would buy the T-Fal.

The high end digital version of the T-Fal is on sale at Walmart for $130 here and includes a wire rack - in store pricing might be better (or worse). Check stocktrack.:

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/easy-fry-p ... 0201891918

Last edited by fredsmith on Apr 18th, 2021 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
9962 posts
499 upvotes
Toronto
Samshares wrote: Why? The costco one has better price and is bigger and return policy is generous.....you could buy two from Costco.
This one has the double basket with the slits on the side for better air circulation. Something like this might be better for someone who wants something simple with just a dial.
Ask me a question about ANYTHING here: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=692100
May 29, 2017
795 posts
489 upvotes
Canada
Dash wrote: This one has the double basket with the slits on the side for better air circulation. Something like this might be better for someone who wants something simple with just a dial.
The other ones have the base that sits inside the basket that allows excellent air circulation, because their basket is already good, work excellent, we use it daily, buttons are super simple to select but hey if more money gives you the feeling of “better” then go for it.
Getting a Wyze V3 Indoor / Outdoor Camera? Read all my FAQ Answers❗ ➡ CLICK HERE TO SEE MY POST
Aug 17, 2012
404 posts
534 upvotes
Victoria
I found this gem on another Cosori air fryer page on Amazon. I think it was more sentimental in its original language Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Images
  • 51gtn2ra86L._AC_SY580_.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
9962 posts
499 upvotes
Toronto
Samshares wrote: The other ones have the base that sits inside the basket that allows excellent air circulation, because their basket is already good, work excellent, we use it daily, buttons are super simple to select but hey if more money gives you the feeling of “better” then go for it.
Weird response. But ok. I was merely pointing out the differences in the two air fryers for comparison. Have you used an air fryer with the slits on the side? Cause in the other thread they said the gourmia basket isn't as good, which is why I mention it. And as for the buttons I said the knobs could be better for some people who find digital buttons complicated. But hey, if you feel the need to be snarky and better because of your choice of air fryer, then go for it.
Ask me a question about ANYTHING here: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=692100