[Amazon.ca] COSORI Air Fryer, 3.7 Quart Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven $93.49

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2020 9:31 am
[OP]
Apr 28, 2008
198 posts
74 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] COSORI Air Fryer, 3.7 Quart Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven $93.49

COSORI Air Fryer, 3.7 Quart Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven, Oilless Cooker with Deluxe Temperature Knob Control, Nonstick Basket Dishwasher Safe, 30 Original Recipes Included, 1500W

$93.49

Link Here
21 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2003
4667 posts
799 upvotes
SK
There is a 6qt at Costco for $65.
shopper-X
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12081 posts
19357 upvotes
dirtmover wrote: Where?
He said Costco , not sure if same model . I believe it’s the Ninja ? And a bit larger
Nov 10, 2003
574 posts
116 upvotes
Richmond
I don't think Costco carries COSORI.
Aug 29, 2018
734 posts
744 upvotes
stephroll wrote: He said Costco , not sure if same model . I believe it’s the Ninja ? And a bit larger
Costco one is $67.99 and its a Gourmia. They also sell the Ninja @ $99.99 (what I have). Debating about returning the 2 Ninja's I was gonna gift to family for X-Mas and grab the Gourmia ones since they are double the size and lower price
Images
  • 570x760_smart_fit.jpg
  • 1000x750_smart_fit.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
4060 posts
1313 upvotes
WFH
stephroll wrote: He said Costco , not sure if same model . I believe it’s the Ninja ? And a bit larger
Yeah, i get that, but not here and not online,. So where?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2004
1829 posts
306 upvotes
Mississauga
BenzDude11 wrote: Costco one is $67.99 and its a Gourmia. They also sell the Ninja @ $99.99 (what I have). Debating about returning the 2 Ninja's I was gonna gift to family for X-Mas and grab the Gourmia ones since they are double the size and lower price
nice, going to grab this for the cottage. nice and large.
Jan 28, 2017
49 posts
44 upvotes
Laval
Can anyone tell me the difference between:

Cosori 5.8Q

&

Cosori 5.8 Q XL

It seems to be the same model but one's title indicates XL. I took the 128$ since it's cheaper and has the exact same features. Some stuff aren't clear in both listing so when trying to compare it seems one has information on the size / the other one lacks. Just want to make sure that it's not smaller compared to the one indicating XL. Anyone have an idea?

Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
2742 posts
2344 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I consider getting air fryer for long time but worry how do you clean the top part since you can't wash it. If not clean it will be very disgusting after just couple use?
Bright side of RFD: 4 X Koodo $40/8GB plan
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Feb 7, 2014
178 posts
50 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I managed to get the Gourmia Air Fryer at Costco (GVR) DT store last week but I don't think there are any left. I had my friend look up the item and tell me which store carried them. I was told they were going fast.
Apr 29, 2010
9 posts
9 upvotes
Montreal
Shield4life28 wrote: Can anyone tell me the difference between:

Cosori 5.8Q

&

Cosori 5.8 Q XL

It seems to be the same model but one's title indicates XL. I took the 128$ since it's cheaper and has the exact same features. Some stuff aren't clear in both listing so when trying to compare it seems one has information on the size / the other one lacks. Just want to make sure that it's not smaller compared to the one indicating XL. Anyone have an idea?

Thanks in advance.
I had the same question but I think the only difference is one is sold by Amazon and the other by Etekcity Corp... That's why the price is not the same.

I ordered the one from Amazon (obviously...)