COSORI Air Fryer, 5.8QT Oil Free XL Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven for $119

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2021 10:12 am
[OP]
Mar 1, 2021
57 posts
118 upvotes
Mount Joy

[Amazon.ca] COSORI Air Fryer, 5.8QT Oil Free XL Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven for $119

I found this deal for COSORI Air Fryer, 5.8QT Oil Free XL Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven on Amazon, shipping is free.
  • Healthier Fried Food - Adopted Air crisp technology which produces 85% less fat than traditional frying methods, but COSORI air fryer delivers the same deliciously crunchy taste of fried food with little to no oil. Enjoy your favorite fried foods with 100 original, delicious & easy recipes for every meal, join our community and create more with other consumers
  • Programmable 11-in-1 Cooker - Designed with 11 preset smart programs,the air fryer oven makes you easily cook all foods, from crispy fries to delicious chicken and sweet dessert. With rapid air circulation technology, you can enjoy shorter cooking time than conventional oven, but with crispier and tastier results;temperature and time adjustable, 170°F to 400°f, °F/°C switching; shake reminder & keep warm functions
  • Dishwasher Safe - Removable nonstick coated drawer and the food basket are dishwasher safe & PFOA-free, with a cool-touch handle & button guard to prevent accidental detachment; COSORI original air fryer accessory set (search for: cosori c158-6ac) and replacement basket (search for: cosori c158-fb) are also available for sale
cosori.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 25th, 2021 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: resized image
48 replies
Banned
Aug 15, 2021
4 posts
6 upvotes
British Columbia
Any differences between black one and white or red? white and red color save ten more?
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1281 posts
3328 upvotes
This or 119$ T-Fal easy Fry XL?
T-fal Easy Fry Digital XL Air Fryer features Hot Air Technology that is perfect to air fry a wide variety of meals with little to no oil
8 preset modes: fries, cutlet, shrimp, cake, pizza, fish, grill, and roast
Features a digital touchscreen panel
I have spoken
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
3043 posts
1798 upvotes
EDMONTON
Lowest price in awhile. Bought this a year ago for about $117 and have seen it at $140 a bunch of times since.

Would definitely recommend. Haven't turned on my oven/stove since I've gotten it.
teksavvy sucks
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
11483 posts
4115 upvotes
I paid about the same - good deal for sure.

Highly recommended. Many YouTubers use them for a reason.
Oct 24, 2021
1 posts
Everything was great. It is easy to clean, use, and presents great flavor.
Apr 25, 2017
815 posts
730 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Been using this everyday, love it and want to buy one more at this price.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15088 posts
9494 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Some of the working flaws and reliability issues by Amazon video reviewers doesn’t inspire confidence, this is the sort of small appliance I rather try to find/wait for a deal at Costco where if after 30d within the year, I’d take it back.
Last edited by AncasterRFD on Oct 25th, 2021 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2004
4239 posts
2188 upvotes
Milton, ON.
For any of these AirFryers, do not get the ones with round baskets. The square, like this or the Ninja, are excellent and offer much larger space.
Jun 1, 2011
555 posts
129 upvotes
Ajax
Thanks OP. I had it in my basket for a week now, and finally dropped to price to pull the trigger
Jul 11, 2018
14 posts
35 upvotes
How does this compare to the Philips
Avance Twin TurboStar XXL Digital Airfryer HD9650/96 knowing it’s a bit more expensive at $299? Debating if should return the Philips and get this or the Tefal (without considering the price difference)
Jul 22, 2015
677 posts
1272 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Are these things just convection Ovens, Or is there a difference?
I don't want to YouTube it because half of those "Reviews" are paid promotions these days
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
12266 posts
2426 upvotes
Mississauga
I have had this Cosori model for about a month now and it's really good.
Sep 19, 2010
120 posts
93 upvotes
vancouver, BC
almasyseifer wrote: This or 119$ T-Fal easy Fry XL?
T-fal Easy Fry Digital XL Air Fryer features Hot Air Technology that is perfect to air fry a wide variety of meals with little to no oil
8 preset modes: fries, cutlet, shrimp, cake, pizza, fish, grill, and roast
Features a digital touchscreen panel
My friend's T-fal's handle broke around 2 years. I also have T-fal with a wiggly handle about to break soon. Unless they fixed the issue with the new digital version it has a planned end of life. They used plastic brackets to secure the handle to the basket. I won't buy another T-fal.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2496 posts
1138 upvotes
Superjester wrote: Are these things just convection Ovens, Or is there a difference?
I don't want to YouTube it because half of those "Reviews" are paid promotions these days
Convection ovens. I bought one to replace my massive oven, uses way less electricity and cooks way faster. I got one with a window though, I like to see my food cooking.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
11483 posts
4115 upvotes
redflagmat wrote: Convection ovens. I bought one to replace my massive oven, uses way less electricity and cooks way faster. I got one with a window though, I like to see my food cooking.
So fast and easy. Clean up is a snap. Kids use it all the time.

Just made a whole chicken for the first time last week. Juicy and delicious, done in no time.

cRaZyRaVr wrote: For any of these AirFryers, do not get the ones with round baskets. The square, like this or the Ninja, are excellent and offer much larger space.
This. Round is wrong.
Aug 19, 2015
132 posts
123 upvotes
Ajax, ON
cRaZyRaVr wrote: For any of these AirFryers, do not get the ones with round baskets. The square, like this or the Ninja, are excellent and offer much larger space.
100%

CRIES IN ROUND BASKET :(
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12936 posts
1368 upvotes
Real review. Have the wifi version. Fan is a bit noisy. Steam leaks from the bottom of the unit because of a design flaw. The revised version should have addressed this. Basket handle is flimsy and the screws used to keep the handle on are crap. 4 people I know have reported the screws coming out on the handle. I lost a screw in the sink. Haven’t found a replacement so it’s all floppy. Does the job fine though. I use it multiple times a week for the past year
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC
Sep 15, 2010
60 posts
46 upvotes
Richmond
Superjester wrote: Are these things just convection Ovens, Or is there a difference?
It uses convection tech (heat and a fan) but it's nothing like a conventional convection oven. The form factor is the difference. It's infinitely better. If anybody tries to tell you that these basket air fyers are the same as a convection oven, they don't know what they're talking about.
Last edited by watuzzi on Oct 25th, 2021 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zoomerer since May 30th, 2017.