Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca Black Friday

COSORI CO108-NK Electric Gooseneck 5 Variable Presets Pour Over Kettle 0.8L $66.49

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2021 12:25 pm
Banned
Mar 1, 2021
57 posts
119 upvotes
Mount Joy

[Amazon.ca] [Black Friday] COSORI CO108-NK Electric Gooseneck 5 Variable Presets Pour Over Kettle 0.8L $66.49

About this item
  • Designed in California. This Cosori's Gooseneck Kettle features 5 precise temperature presets. The accurate variable presets allow you to never again burn your coffee or tea leaves. It also has a Keep Warm function that automatically keeps water at the same temperature for 60 minutes
  • Turning Off The Ready Tone: The kettle features a ready tone that beep 3 times when the water reached the preset temperature. If you don't want this beep alert. You can press and hold "HOLD TEMP" for 8 seconds to turn beeps on/off
  • The Purest Taste: The kettle is made with 100% food-grade stainless steel in its housing, lid, and spout, with no Teflon or chemical linings, which keeps the perfect taste for your coffee and tea
  • Precise Pouring: The COSORI's precision pour spout is designed for the optimal pour-over flow rate. The counterbalanced handle helps keep your pour steady, handle moves the center of mass back towards your hand - encouraging a more comfortable, slower pour. Pair our pour over coffee maker (search for CO148-CM) for the perfect brew
Images
  • 61rl+a59uCL._AC_SL1440_.jpg
Thread Summary
If you're looking for more options, check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best electric kettles!
7 replies
Aug 10, 2012
69 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, have had this on my radar all year and this looks to be its ATL.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2005
2982 posts
324 upvotes
How does this compare to the 3x priced Fellow Stagg EKG ?
RFD Damage...lost count

HEATWARE
eBay
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
3275 posts
2144 upvotes
Montréal, QC
The Bluetooth model at 85$ is interesting! I can schedule my Oolong to be ready when I wake up!
Jul 16, 2015
825 posts
891 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Just to let everyone know, there's been suspicious posts for products made by Cosori, Levoit and Etekcity who are owned by vesync. A user Keepunknown was banned earlier today for shilling for this group of companies.

amazon-ca-etekcity-bathroom-body-weight ... #p35295747

amazon-ca-levoit-humidifier-bedroom-war ... #p35311214

amazon-ca-etekcity-food-kitchen-scale-1 ... #p35319784

I think the mods are clearing up the threads but there were at least 2 more links.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
Does anyone know where this kettle is made? I see "designed in California" but was curious where it is actually made.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2013
1532 posts
939 upvotes
Scarborough
choclover wrote: Does anyone know where this kettle is made? I see "designed in California" but was curious where it is actually made.
China?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)