• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2021 7:44 pm
[OP]
Oct 24, 2014
179 posts
114 upvotes
Burnaby, BC

[Amazon.ca] Cradle Books volume 1-9 by Will Knight (e-book verison) FREE

The link is the for the 1st book, but if you scroll down on the amazon page the rest of the series (1-9) can also be purchased for $0.00.
7 replies
Oct 27, 2018
136 posts
106 upvotes
I went down the rabbit hole and searched "free comic book day" and got a ton of free marvel, etc comics. I went to like page 13 of that search XD
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19562 posts
28488 upvotes
ONTARIO
Wow thanks OP.

I have read 1-8 and didn't even know book 9 was out yet. Not only was it just released this past April but it's now FREE? Awesome!
Jan 20, 2019
344 posts
443 upvotes
Is this more the YA (Young Adult) or teen fiction level, or is it grown-up enough for adults (adults that are fantasy fans)?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2383 posts
727 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
rfdfan75 wrote: Is this more the YA (Young Adult) or teen fiction level, or is it grown-up enough for adults (adults that are fantasy fans)?
It's young adultish but I still enjoyed reading it and I'm far from being a young adult any longer.

One of the better westernized cultivation fantasy series I've read.
Jan 31, 2021
14 posts
45 upvotes
Vancouver
Same energy as downloading all those free games and never playing them.

I don't even have a Kindle, but that's not gonna stop me fron "buying" this for $0!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19562 posts
28488 upvotes
ONTARIO
rfdfan75 wrote: Is this more the YA (Young Adult) or teen fiction level, or is it grown-up enough for adults (adults that are fantasy fans)?
It's a progression fantasy that is not truly a YA in my opinion. It's a western version of a Xianxia/Wuxia novel.
The main character starts off with no ability and as the series progresses, becomes stronger and stronger.

If you've ever enjoyed xianxia/wuxia novels, you'd probably like Cradle.
Mar 27, 2006
133 posts
34 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks Op, Really good series, both my son and I enjoyed it very much