Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Creality Ender 3 V2 3D Printer - $316.80 - NO TAX - PRIME REQUIRED

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2020 11:22 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
8815 posts
983 upvotes
Man i gotta stop heading over to the Deals section and stick to finance/investing subsections... Something I've never even cared about now I'm all "into" it and about to place an order because my kids "might" be interested... lol.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Oct 2, 2007
731 posts
249 upvotes
Montreal
sleepyguy wrote: Man i gotta stop heading over to the Deals section and stick to finance/investing subsections... Something I've never even cared about now I'm all "into" it and about to place an order because my kids "might" be interested... lol.
Hahaha I hear you! I just did the same, pulled the trigger on it without thinking much, just because it could be a cool new toy to play with. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes I gotta stop watching this forum altogether... Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1137 posts
845 upvotes
Markham
bitbitbit wrote: In the same situation....hopefully I can cancel mine. I orderd a 3 Pro but will go with a V2 this time if I can cancel.
Mobiledeals wrote: Also in the same situation haha. Hopefully I am able to cancel

in case you hadn't heard back from Creality, they replied to me, can't cancel. Not that it matters much now that the V2 isn't available. So Ender 3 Pros it is!
hi,sorry we're afraid we could not cancel this order now,the order is processing. due to the COVID 19,the local express would deal with this package delay. could you please wait more few days

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Nov 23, 2008
153 posts
81 upvotes
bk wrote: Comgrow should be an authorized reseller. Even just contacting Creality through their FB Chat, it gives this autoreply, linking to Comgrow's website:

(The refurbished machines are US or UK only, no Canada. But they do have the laser engraver for US$46, shipped from China, no shipping fee. Hmm, looks like you get 15% off if you order 2 or more things. May be worth investigating later for extra parts, if you don't mind waiting for Shipped from China.)
I managed to order a refurb one from UK to Canada. Payment was processed, free shipping. Maybe they will cancel it tomorrow. Will wait and see.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3081 posts
2836 upvotes
Kitchener
My order JUST shipped. Arriving Friday! I can’t wait! Super excited!
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 32GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 24GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
Oct 2, 2007
731 posts
249 upvotes
Montreal
Mine too! :) Got some PLA+ filament too from another place so now I will have time to assemble it before I get to play with it.
Dec 8, 2012
50 posts
37 upvotes
Canada
bk wrote: in case you hadn't heard back from Creality, they replied to me, can't cancel. Not that it matters much now that the V2 isn't available. So Ender 3 Pros it is!
They said I couldn't cancel but when I pushed for a return. They offered me a additional $10 USD off my purchase. I ended up canceling my ender 3 v2 order just not to worry about the return process of creality shop.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1137 posts
845 upvotes
Markham
shortye wrote: I managed to order a refurb one from UK to Canada. Payment was processed, free shipping. Maybe they will cancel it tomorrow. Will wait and see.
Would be curious to know how it works out for you. Would be tempted to get a cheapo Ender 3/3 Pro, or use the parts to make it a dedicated CNC or laser cutter (I don't know why I'm already thinking about such things when I haven't even used a 3D printer before yet Face With Tears Of Joy)
Mobiledeals wrote: They said I couldn't cancel but when I pushed for a return. They offered me a additional $10 USD off my purchase. I ended up canceling my ender 3 v2 order just not to worry about the return process of creality shop.
Nice! Maybe I should try that too.

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3081 posts
2836 upvotes
Kitchener
Does anyone have a link to some decent cheap filament on Amazon?

How's this?
https://www.amazon.ca/FLASHFORGE-Printi ... F6FGZ?th=1

Edit: Ended up purchasing 1, will wait for Prime Day to hopefully stock up on some more.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1137 posts
845 upvotes
Markham
JoJoCan wrote: Does anyone have a link to some decent cheap filament on Amazon?

How's this?
https://www.amazon.ca/FLASHFORGE-Printi ... F6FGZ?th=1

Edit: Ended up purchasing 1, will wait for Prime Day to hopefully stock up on some more.
Filaments.ca is having free shipping this weekend. Though their EconoFil prices went back to reg (were $19 when I got. $23 now). They have cheap refill spools ~$15, but you need to have a Master Spool for them, which you can either buy from them for $8 or probably 3D print.
Sadly their $17 ABS and $20 PETG are OOS, except for one $20 PETG in "natural". There's also a $20 SunLu PLA+ "silk white", but I've read silk-like filaments are harder to print.
Most of their cheaper non-basic colours are also OOS, only the $24+ ones are in stock.

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3081 posts
2836 upvotes
Kitchener
Mine is out for delivery, I'm patiently waiting and waiting... Super excited!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3081 posts
2836 upvotes
Kitchener
Mine WILL NOT LEVEL... I spent like 5 hours to try to get it level and it just wont... the filament just smudges and doesn't stick...

Might have to return?
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
4682 posts
1377 upvotes
Kitchener
JoJoCan wrote: Mine WILL NOT LEVEL... I spent like 5 hours to try to get it level and it just wont... the filament just smudges and doesn't stick...

Might have to return?
Err... How are you doing it?

pre-heat nozzle and bed + Auto Home + disable stepper + move extruder to the corners + use a piece of paper + adjust knobs to get the ball park.
Then slice and print the 20x20 square or X calibration pattern to fine-tune.
This space is intentionally left blank.