Creality Ender 3-V2 Special Edition

• Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2021 6:50 am
[OP]
Sep 21, 2007
160 posts
31 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Creality Ender 3-V2 Special Edition

Official Creality Ender 3-V2 Special Edition from Maple LeafCanadian Local Seller-Mech SolutionsMaple Leaf Ender-3 V2 3D Printer with Silent 4.2.2 Motherboard Meanwell Power Supply Carborundum Glass Platform and Resume Printing 220x220x250mm+ Wrapped Present1 Free Capricorn Tube and 5 nozzles Wrapped Present

Smiling Face With Open Mouth2021, it’s time to use your phone to control everything Smiling Face With Open Mouth. Now you can use your phone to control your 3D printers with the Creality Wi-Fi box from Mech Solutions. You only need to pay $25 more to get the amazing WiFi Box, please remember to add the ASIN B08R977VL7 to your cart before you check out! Or Telephone Receivercontact us Telephone Receiverfor the Wi-Fi box for free if you have purchased from Mech Solutions in 2020.
Maple LeafPowerful PerformanceMaple Leaf: Equipped with a high-performance master control chip, the 3D printer is seamlessly connected to the Cloud Server, bringing an efficient transmission experience.Maple LeafEfficient Transmission & Signal StabilizationMaple LeafUpdated mainboard with ultra silent TMC2208 stepper drivers. Compared to the Ender 3 and Ender 3 pro, a V2 design that delivers stronger anti-interference with faster and more stable motion performance.
Maple LeafResume Printing Function Maple Leaf2021 new version Silence Motherboard 4.2.2 The Creality Ender 3 V2 Can automatically resume printing after it loses power or filament breakage occurs, reducing print failure frequency.
Maple LeafEasy to UseMaple LeafDownload the ''Creality Cloud'' APP, then connect the device and internet, click the model library to print. Compatible with Android & iOS and suitable for all Creality FDM 3D printers.
Maple LeafUL Certified MeanWell Power SupplyMaple LeafEquipped with MeanWell power supply, meeting all the needs of fast heating and long-time printing. Moreover, the power supply is concealed in the machine, which makes it much safer.
Last edited by Mars2012 on May 2nd, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed link/nonRFD affiliate tag removed
16 replies
Sep 1, 2008
415 posts
764 upvotes
Never thought the maple leaf symbol could be made to be so noisy and irritating.
Aug 8, 2010
796 posts
606 upvotes
GTA
Is this an ad? Sure reads like one...
Apr 1, 2009
314 posts
111 upvotes
GTA
I don’t know whether this is a good deal or not, but the OP just copied the description from Amazon and, yes, it sure looks like an ad.
Nov 23, 2017
141 posts
186 upvotes
NS
getting strong poster is the seller vibes
Mar 21, 2009
203 posts
534 upvotes
Canada
Although this post does seem like an ad, I actually purchased this direct from the seller's website about a week ago and had a really good experience. They were very responsive and helpful via chat as a newbie. They had the best price and warranty and also included some nice bonus accessories. I ordered on Friday afternoon, and by Monday afternoon, it arrived on my doorstep. The kids are excited to start printing and we're hoping to have it set up today.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2005
6096 posts
1592 upvotes
The Creality wifi box is like an Octoprint for dummies. They were literally giving away these things for free when it came out. It's ok but not great, only useful for basic prints.
⬆⬆⬇⬇⬅➡⬅➡BA

「上上下下左右左右BA」
Feb 9, 2021
37 posts
27 upvotes
Yo something is going on here. I was trying to downvote this on the android app, it will let me upvote it but it won't let me downvote it. The hell is going on?
May 31, 2019
133 posts
680 upvotes
malyq wrote: Although this post does seem like an ad, I actually purchased this direct from the seller's website about a week ago and had a really good experience. They were very responsive and helpful via chat as a newbie. They had the best price and warranty and also included some nice bonus accessories. I ordered on Friday afternoon, and by Monday afternoon, it arrived on my doorstep. The kids are excited to start printing and we're hoping to have it set up today.
You haven't posted in over a year, and you came out of hibernation just to say that this one post about 3D printers is legit? Right...
[OP]
Sep 21, 2007
160 posts
31 upvotes
This is not an ad, guys. I had a CCC alert on this product for a long time finally the price dropped to my desired range and I thought, I should share it with you guys.
Jun 25, 2006
245 posts
153 upvotes
Calgary
Ummm, anyone able to comment on the deal/price instead of just crapping on the thread? Lots of downvotes, genuinely curious if there are better deals please and TIA. Guessing this won't be suitable for a condo?
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11106 posts
5233 upvotes
mech solutions is not great if you need warranty. Owner plain old sucks. If you leave a honest review on amazon about there items dont expect them to do anything for you lol.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Mar 21, 2009
203 posts
534 upvotes
Canada
2016YamR6 wrote: You haven't posted in over a year, and you came out of hibernation just to say that this one post about 3D printers is legit? Right...
What can I say; saw a post that was directly related to something that I’ve been researching for awhile, just bought and building as we speak and it spoke to me.
Feb 8, 2011
628 posts
531 upvotes
Toronto
These machines are good hobby printers. Never buy from Creality website...... huge rate of issues and very poor support.
Best is buy from Amazon so if you get DOA hot end or hot bed you can return and buy new one.
They are worst in service if you end up DOA from their own website.
took me 40 days to get a part.
Learned lesson hard way...

Always Amazon
Mar 21, 2009
203 posts
534 upvotes
Canada
AoiSora7 wrote: Ummm, anyone able to comment on the deal/price instead of just crapping on the thread? Lots of downvotes, genuinely curious if there are better deals please and TIA. Guessing this won't be suitable for a condo?
It was about $316 in October last year, but this deal includes 5 free nozzles and tube amazon-ca-creality-ender-3-v2-3d-printe ... 2408119/3/

I was hoping to wait till prime days/black friday for a similar deal, but my parents wanted to get the kids an early Christmas present to keep them busy over the summer in the event that summer activities don't resume. The best price when I was researching was through the sellers website. I'm still putting it together (actually my husband is and it's taking longer than expected) so I can't comment on the warranty process, but on their website they indicate that they provide an extended warranty of 18 months, which is longer that other sellers. I also found a promo code for 5% off on reddit and they also included 1 free kg of PLA, in addition to the free nozzles and tube for the same price as the amazon sale price.

I think this would work in a corner/desk in a condo where it wouldn't be disturbed. We're still in the process of building it and it doesn't seem that big.
May 31, 2019
133 posts
680 upvotes
malyq wrote: It was about $316 in October last year, but this deal includes 5 free nozzles and tube amazon-ca-creality-ender-3-v2-3d-printe ... 2408119/3/
Wouldn't buy anything direct from the seller website, always buy from Amazon so you don't get screwed by the seller.

Imo here is a much better deal, the anycubic for $275 vs. the one posted for $375, and with this one you don't just get a few extra nozzles, you get a boatload of extra parts including nuts screws, nozzles, hot end, tubing, anything you could need.

Anycubic support is available 24/7 whenever you need it to help with installation and setup, they offer direct personal support. Their warranty is also top notch, you don't have to worry about getting screwed by third party sellers.

Did I mention it's pre assembled? No wondering if it will fit or waiting entire weekends for it to be put together, a few screws and you can start printing.

https://www.amazon.ca/ANYCUBIC-Magnetic ... ljaz10cnVl