CUISINART Custom 14-Cup Food Processor (169,99$ All time low) Amazon.ca *DEAD*

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2018 10:54 pm
[OP]
Dec 31, 2010
440 posts
467 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] CUISINART Custom 14-Cup Food Processor (169,99$ All time low) Amazon.ca *DEAD*

One of the highly rated food processor is at an all time low right now on Amazon for 169.99$

At this price it's a no brainer for anyone looking to buy a food processor.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07649 ... UTF8&psc=1
Last edited by spdecoste on Nov 29th, 2018 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
36 replies
Jan 5, 2014
54 posts
163 upvotes
Mississauga
Been shopping for one for a while, best price I could find was $230.00. Rated best food processor by America's Test Kitchen. Thanks for this, just in time for Christmas.
May 26, 2014
223 posts
268 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
Thank you! I've been waiting for a deal like this for ages.

For those wondering what the difference is between this one and the other one that looks exactly like it with the same specs: the more expensive one has French writing on the front. Oooh La La!
Nov 15, 2015
329 posts
42 upvotes
I picked one up on your guys word. Needed one for ages
Oct 15, 2013
818 posts
1292 upvotes
Thank you for posting this, I actually ordered the 11-cup earlier today as it was much cheaper than this one but with this discount this one works out cheaper than the 11 cup by about $30. I am too late to auto-cancel with Amazon but they were great as usual and will handle the return themselves direct with the courier and give the refund.

On top of the savings this is much nicer looking, more powerful, holds larger amount, and is universally reviewed as the best buy without hitting pro-level devices.

The only negatives compared to the 11 cup I can see is it is possibly too big for some people and also the 11-cup comes with 2mm and 4mm slicing discs but this one only has the 4mm, they both have the medium shredder.
Sep 8, 2010
615 posts
769 upvotes
Ottawa
That's the lowest price ever on a great food processor.
In for 2! Thanks OP
Jul 18, 2014
520 posts
1113 upvotes
Tillsonburg ON
Must stop spending money
but can't in for one thanks Ops
Dec 18, 2012
452 posts
152 upvotes
this is ultra hot and spicy. how big is this thing actually though? worried it will be a monster
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
1143 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto
I have this food processor, and I approve this message.

It actually has a pretty small footprint, considering its capacity. After buying this, I think that anything smaller than this will be too small as a food processor.

You're doing the cleaning anyways, regardless of size. So you might as well get the largest one.
Jan 27, 2015
375 posts
484 upvotes
King City, ON
This is actually used for food prep on some of the cooking shows I work on. In for one!
Dec 18, 2012
452 posts
152 upvotes
charliegee wrote: I read the specs on cuisinart site earlier it is 12"x9"x15"

I *think* the 15" is the height.

Not small.
Ok, that's reasonable for a house kitchen though. Not small but not a monster either. Reasonable I'd say for 750w of power. I'm in, thanks OP!
Sep 10, 2008
441 posts
75 upvotes
Ottawa
I ordered the Cuisinart Elemental 13-Cup Food Processor with Dicing Kit from the Bay on Black Friday for $149.

Now I'm thinking of returning it and getting this one.
Aug 16, 2009
573 posts
458 upvotes
Great price! I got mine for $213 during Prime Days and thought that was a good price.
Up vote for sure.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7594 posts
1962 upvotes
GTA
This is a great food processor. Had it for something like 10 years now. Still going strong.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2815 posts
540 upvotes
Toronto
Wasn't in the market for food processor.

Heck, in for one!
Feb 1, 2012
577 posts
241 upvotes
Montreal
I subscribed to RFD for savings........ And Bang just purchased a gift for the spouse.

Hopefully, she will be happy :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5121 posts
2521 upvotes
A Place to Stand
Damn you. I was in the market for one, but did not want to spend this much as it was just for the cottage, but hell, I bit. I bought a Kitchen Aid from Costco in store a few weeks ago, but when I got it home, there was dried food on the blades, so it had obviously been used and returned. I did not want to deal with that and it only has a 400 Watt motor and reviews were mixed. I had my eye on the smaller 7 cup Cuisinart Classic that has been $129 on Amazon for a while, but for $40 more, might as well go with the bigger model. I am still using a Cuisinart/Robot Coupe model that my MIL gave me years ago (identical to the pic below). The manufacture date on it is June 1981, and its still going like a tank. It is made in France. I don't expect this Made in China newer model to last 40 years as well, but I'll let you know when I post back to this thread in November 2059.

Oct 4, 2009
351 posts
273 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
I feel like I'm going insane... I saw the price drop to 159, ordered it, but now it doesn't show up in my order list...

Feb 1, 2012
577 posts
241 upvotes
Montreal
midget_man wrote: Damn you. I was in the market for one, but did not want to spend this much as it was just for the cottage, but hell, I bit. I bought a Kitchen Aid from Costco in store a few weeks ago, but when I got it home, there was dried food on the blades, so it had obviously been used and returned. I did not want to deal with that and it only has a 400 Watt motor and reviews were mixed. I had my eye on the smaller 7 cup Cuisinart Classic that has been $129 on Amazon for a while, but for $40 more, might as well go with the bigger model. I am still using a Cuisinart/Robot Coupe model that my MIL gave me years ago (identical to the pic below). The manufacture date on it is June 1981, and its still going like a tank. It is made in France. I don't expect this Made in China newer model to last 40 years as well, but I'll let you know when I post back to this thread in November 2059.

I didn't know that the voltage was the same in France, thought it was different.

Thank for the long write up.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)