Amazon.ca

Cyberpunk 2077 for Xbox $19.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2022 11:52 am
Jul 19, 2015
661 posts
696 upvotes
London, ON
stingyshopper wrote: ...and you just don't sell it for what you paid for and recoup your money spent because...?
Because I would not wish this game upon anyone even as a free gift would be cruel.
Nov 7, 2021
31 posts
30 upvotes
xFRUGALITYx wrote: Because I would not wish this game upon anyone even as a free gift would be cruel.
Lol… I bought it full price and got a full refund from CD. They said they would eventually arrange shipping for the disc but never did. It’s in my desk as a reminder to not buy on the first week of a release.

At times, it is the best looking game I’ve ever seen. Once you finish the extremely scripted first couple hours the quality takes a huge dive. I wanted to see the sections with Keanu but everything was just a chore.

Some people like it a lot… to each his own I guess. Btw, I did play it only on XSX so it ran fine. There’s better games to play at 20$.
Dec 24, 2012
762 posts
1109 upvotes
Terrebonne
freakx2001 wrote: Not fully. However it is gen 9 aware. So it still looks amazing. Full next gen patch is coming later this year.
Lol no it look nothing like it does on PC. And I have it on XSX.

I'm waiting for the next gen patch to continue my playthrough. If I didn't own it (got it for Christmas) or didn't have a next gen console, I'd get it on PC and play it on GeForce Now