Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Dash Cam $49.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2019 3:55 pm
[OP]
Banned
Jul 9, 2019
21 posts
172 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Dash Cam $49.99

Saw this deal posted several times here
Last edited by test8461 on Dec 26th, 2019 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
Newbie
Feb 27, 2012
49 posts
25 upvotes
VICTORIA
Use code YIDASHGREY on checkout, worked for me just now, 49.99
Member
User avatar
Feb 1, 2017
311 posts
330 upvotes
I wonder if this is the dashcam I got an email about a few days ago asking if I wanted to review it, and they would refund me my purchase... Don't own a car, and none of my family would maintain a dashcam, so refused. Also, I'd have immediately changed my review to a truthful one the moment they refunded me, cuz screw fake reviews, and companies that try to get away with it.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1021 posts
711 upvotes
Westmount, QC
ryokoseigo wrote: I wonder if this is the dashcam I got an email about a few days ago asking if I wanted to review it, and they would refund me my purchase... Don't own a car, and none of my family would maintain a dashcam, so refused. Also, I'd have immediately changed my review to a truthful one the moment they refunded me, cuz screw fake reviews, and companies that try to get away with it.
why did you buy it?
Member
User avatar
Dec 13, 2013
407 posts
260 upvotes
I fail to understand, why don't they make this Camera in all Black instead of a combination of Silver+Black !?
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 22, 2006
2138 posts
734 upvotes
Toronto
Dealter wrote: I fail to understand, why don't they make this Camera in all Black instead of a combination of Silver+Black !?
I think they have come out with a black version as I recall seeing it on amazon.com.. hopefully makes its way here. But 100% agree, no idea why they would make a grey dashcam.
Member
User avatar
Feb 1, 2017
311 posts
330 upvotes
No it was an unsolicited email, asking me to buy it with the promise of half of it being refunded after purchase and the rest refunded after a review. They didn't give me the product name though, just asked if I was interested.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1374 posts
1165 upvotes
Wow, i just got it for $5 more dollars using the code in the other thread. Can i do something about it to get the $5 back?
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1721 posts
368 upvotes
Toronto
chhotadon wrote: Wow, i just got it for $5 more dollars using the code in the other thread. Can i do something about it to get the $5 back?
You can try but most likely amazon will tell you to return it and buy it again. Some people have gotten amazon to refund the money but its never happened for me
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1374 posts
1165 upvotes
stanleylai wrote: You can try but most likely amazon will tell you to return it and buy it again. Some people have gotten amazon to refund the money but its never happened for me
Just contacted them via chat option and they gave me $5 GC :)
Thanks
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 7, 2014
1041 posts
307 upvotes
calgary
i have this cam for 2 yrs.. so far so good

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)