Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

David Attenborough's and other BBC Earth titles up to 63% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2019 11:33 am
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

[Amazon.ca] David Attenborough's and other BBC Earth titles up to 63% off

Last edited by DragonRider on Jan 12th, 2019 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
11 replies
Mar 27, 2015
66 posts
135 upvotes
T2Y 4B3
Additional 8% from ebates makes them even better! ,Grinning Face
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7522 upvotes
BC
Wonders of the Universe (blu-ray) $11.99
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/ ... w&qid=&sr=

Yellowstone (blu-ray) is also at its lowest ever price of $14.50, according to CCC
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/ ... 752&sr=8-2
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Dec 26, 2016
109 posts
141 upvotes
Thanks OP, David Attenborough’s documentaries are the best!
Jun 9, 2009
45 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
Amazing deal. Thank you OP!

Let's hope he comes over to Canada one day for a talk or event. Might be a bit difficult given his age but Jane Goodall comes to Toronto every 2 years.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
4237 posts
1821 upvotes
, ON
Too bad only earth one amazing day comes in 4K format, everything else is just Blu-ray 1080p. I was going to buy many of the other series if they were in 4K :(. I love David A.
May 5, 2017
731 posts
380 upvotes
anotherbargainhunter wrote: Too bad only earth one amazing day comes in 4K format, everything else is just Blu-ray 1080p. I was going to buy many of the other series if they were in 4K :(. I love David A.
planet earth II says 4k. I don't think they would sell a blue ray 1080p... after watching a few episodes on Netflix i got interested in the disc since the quality is not so great in some ocean scenes
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
4237 posts
1821 upvotes
, ON
elgordito wrote: planet earth II says 4k. I don't think they would sell a blue ray 1080p... after watching a few episodes on Netflix i got interested in the disc since the quality is not so great in some ocean scenes
And that is it. The other ones are not. Also, the review on Earth: One Amazing Day isn’t good. Many said that there are duplicates from other BBC shows. It is also narrated by Robert Redford, not David A.

I found this one planet earth 2 and blue planet 2 collection in 4K.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07FDL ... EEQB&psc=1
Deal Addict
May 26, 2007
1391 posts
881 upvotes
Does ebates work on preorders? Dynasties 4k is 40 bucks. But still I pricey since it will go down further after release.
Aug 25, 2012
428 posts
738 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Love these earthly docs. Dave is the best narrator ever (besides Morgan freeman of course!)
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Dec 30, 2013
455 posts
334 upvotes
Mississauga
anotherbargainhunter wrote: And that is it. The other ones are not. Also, the review on Earth: One Amazing Day isn’t good. Many said that there are duplicates from other BBC shows. It is also narrated by Robert Redford, not David A.

I found this one planet earth 2 and blue planet 2 collection in 4K.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07FDL ... EEQB&psc=1
I purchased this last week for same price, yes lots of footage is from other documentaries but this one is 4k Dolby vision if you care about that