Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original, 2.66 L $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2020 7:54 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
1404 posts
491 upvotes
Learn so much here in RFD. I always buy a big jug of Palmolive when on sale at Costco and been using it 10+ years. Will switch to Dawn next time lol
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
5027 posts
5145 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I love this dawn big jar. I have a tube under the sink connect to my soup dispsicer. One jar usually last me 6+ months.
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18120 posts
9182 upvotes
FYI - regular price at RCSS is $9.98 for the exact same so not really a sale price.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4968 posts
2389 upvotes
Markham
Dawn states Ultra is for normal usage and Platinum for tough jobs

Platinum on sale at Costco $7.50 for 3x 700 ml works out to 280ml per dollar
Ultra $9.99 for 2.66L is 266ml per dollar

So it's cheaper at costco when on sale which is often, works better and comes in a more convenient size.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
5027 posts
5145 upvotes
Richmond Hill
evoviii wrote: Dawn states Ultra is for normal usage and Platinum for tough jobs

Platinum on sale at Costco $7.50 for 3x 700 ml works out to 280ml per dollar
Ultra $9.99 for 2.66L is 266ml per dollar

So it's cheaper at costco when on sale which is often, works better and comes in a more convenient size.
Wish they have big jar size. I put the jar under the sink connect to the tube. For my specific use case, big jar is easier.
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3559 posts
4105 upvotes
Good deal. Too bad Rakuten no longer works with most Amazon purchases...grrrr.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4968 posts
2389 upvotes
Markham
cheapshopper wrote: Wish they have big jar size. I put the jar under the sink connect to the tube. For my specific use case, big jar is easier.
squeeze the 3 into a big container
Mar 4, 2006
526 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
BBQPEANUT wrote: I use dawn for my hands all the time and say "If it's good enough for ducks, it's good enough for me!" and I always get flack for that. Thanks for making me feel normal.
I read that as I always get quack for that
Apr 10, 2006
784 posts
732 upvotes
I bought the Dawn Professional 3.78 litre jug at Costco Business Centre when it was on sale for $10 ($9.99 I think). Not sure how that would compare to the platinum one.
Dec 11, 2004
100 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
PSA. Works great on Japanese beetles. Diluted with water, spray, dead in 15 mins. Currently using Ultra, but would prefer Platinum. Simply more concentrated.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
37727 posts
5470 upvotes
Winnipeg
Meridian wrote: Learn so much here in RFD. I always buy a big jug of Palmolive when on sale at Costco and been using it 10+ years. Will switch to Dawn next time lol
Yeah i will also switch over to Dawn next time.
WTB amazon gc @90%
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
1051 posts
256 upvotes
Vancouver
divx wrote: Yeah i will also switch over to Dawn next time.
Same, I'll switch to Dawn once I finish with Palm too.
Nov 19, 2016
766 posts
546 upvotes
Pro tip.

Fill an empty spray bottle with warm/hot vinegar and squirt a good amount of dawn inside. Spray it on your tubs/ tiles/ sinks .. leave for a few hours come back and you will only need to scrub lightly to get off the grime and clean your bathrooms.