Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Dead Deal-Briggs & Riley Sympatico International Polycarbonate Carry-On Spinner, Black- $229.49

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2017 3:05 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON

[Amazon.ca] Dead Deal-Briggs & Riley Sympatico International Polycarbonate Carry-On Spinner, Black- $229.49

OUT OF STOCK
Briggs and Reilly 4 wheel Polycarbonate CarryOn. 21"x14"x9". Lifetime warranty transferable without receipt regardless of the reason covered by any and all damage. Have a 3 piece B&R Set and have been very impressed. Large one plastic reinforcing cord was showing. Took it to the shop and was given an updated free suitcase. B&R warranty is a model for all other manufacturers to live up to and is truly a lifetime product and it may seem like a lot of $$ for a CarryOn but it's the last one you'll ever need to buy.
Don't forget Ebates, AirMilesShop and CB CC.

Last edited by magoot on Aug 20th, 2017 10:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
12 replies
May 3, 2006
249 posts
42 upvotes
This was $137.70 last year on Amazon in December.
Feb 9, 2016
47 posts
20 upvotes
@xcspeed =O Did you end up picking it up at that price? I was looking up *************** for lowest price on this but it only goes back 6 months. It does show the price changes on the bottom and the lowest I see on there is $341.63
for September 2016.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2015
1075 posts
1289 upvotes
NB
xcspeed wrote: This was $137.70 last year on Amazon in December.
Interesting.... According to three camels, the lowest price on Amazon.com was $199 not too long ago.
"Stuff should not be multiplied without necessity"
Feb 9, 2016
47 posts
20 upvotes
@xcspeed Do you still have the order receipt or order summary? I really wanted the magma 2 carry on spinner but took the plunge on this one instead but if it was $137.7 last December I'd rather wait. @carbide hehe sorry my site was the Canadian site.I see that the American site shows amazon.com had it for $199. Thanks!
May 3, 2006
249 posts
42 upvotes
Tumi luggage was crazy cheap on Amazon after this deal.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1573 posts
527 upvotes
Surrey
Need to get new luggage soon... What's the best brand and warranty with a reasonable price?
Feb 9, 2016
47 posts
20 upvotes
@magoot I picked up one and it looks like they are oos. Thanks OP! @purplekush604 I had my eyes on Travelpro magna 2 line for the longest time and did a lot of research on them. I think it depends on how much you travel and what you bring on your trips. Are you just looking for a carry on or a whole set? Like @cabide mentioned there was 70% off Briggs & Riley last December (Check his link above) which might come up again this year which is one heck of a deal! This brand really outdo themselves in their luggages and they have a lifetime warranty on airline damage on their products as well (minus wear & tear) but they are also priced correctly so if you can wait till December I would jump on that if your luggage will hold out until then.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
1911 posts
807 upvotes
Calgary
purplekush604 wrote: Need to get new luggage soon... What's the best brand and warranty with a reasonable price?
I usually buy Eagle Creek. Lifetime warranty but the best part is I live in Calgary where there is an authorized repair center.
Lifetime warranty usually means you have to pay to ship it to the repair center.
Having one in your city is a huge benefit.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
thuynh19 wrote: @magoot I picked up one and it looks like they are oos. Thanks OP! @purplekush604 I had my eyes on Travelpro magna 2 line for the longest time and did a lot of research on them. I think it depends on how much you travel and what you bring on your trips. Are you just looking for a carry on or a whole set? Like @cabide mentioned there was 70% off Briggs & Riley last December (Check his link above) which might come up again this year which is one heck of a deal! This brand really outdo themselves in their luggages and they have a lifetime warranty on airline damage on their products as well (minus wear & tear) but they are also priced correctly so if you can wait till December I would jump on that if your luggage will hold out until then.
Was OOS and is now "In stock on September 1, 2017" but OOS again.
The original deal last Dec. posted @ $137 was amazing. Present luggage I have is older heavier style so come Dec. I will upgrade to a lighter set if/when sales happen. For now my wife is going away on a weekender soon and needs a CarryOn so I'm kind of stuck buying this one but knowing the B&R quality and CS I have no issues paying the $229. More than willing to spend extra when the product warrants it.
Thanks very much thuynh19 for the headsup.
As for traveling habits you're absolutely right. As my wife and I get older we're definitely traveling more so for us B&R is a good investment.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
Rec'd package yesterday a.m. Not too bad considering it was shipped from Pennsylvania. Thus far still impressed with B&R...our first ever hard shell suitcase and like it so far. Roomy, extremely light and wheels are smooth as silk. Also like the large oversized cloth storage bag that's supplied. Very pleased with this purchase and if we experience any issues along the way I will repost in this thread.