• Jul 30th, 2021 8:25 am
[OP]
May 17, 2009
444 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] *DEAD* L-Shaped Computer Desk - $54 with coupon

Lightning deal plus $15 coupon

Not sure about the quality or how good of a deal this is but seems to be cheap enough for a temporary or secondary solution.
Might be of interest to some.

Last edited by Don Freak on Jul 30th, 2021 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Aug 31, 2006
613 posts
421 upvotes
Calgary
Don't see an option for coupon
Jan 13, 2005
929 posts
389 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Furiae wrote: Don't see an option for coupon
It's during the checkout process.
This is very light desk. It looks like steady construction in pictures but the metal frame and wooden board and very cheaply made
Dec 21, 2018
100 posts
29 upvotes
iverson wrote: It's during the checkout process.
This is very light desk. It looks like steady construction in pictures but the metal frame and wooden board and very cheaply made
You have this desk? Do you know if it’s worth getting. I am thinking of cancelling order after seeing what U said
May 27, 2016
385 posts
105 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
This is the same quality as the PrimeCables furniture; thin particle board slapped with veneer and cheap metal framing and hardware. You pay for what you get.
Sep 4, 2016
134 posts
84 upvotes
Montreal
Gone
I am a Fizz, Public Mobile and Rogers customer and an avid Linux user
Jan 13, 2005
929 posts
389 upvotes
Toronto, ON
vincentwjev wrote: You have this desk? Do you know if it’s worth getting. I am thinking of cancelling order after seeing what U said
Not this perticular one but another one from the merch that I had to return. It's kind of half the size of this L shape desk. It was a 47 inch desk.
Dec 12, 2006
271 posts
234 upvotes
I bought an amazon deal computer desk for around $50. These one are so thin that they cap the ends in plastic for transportation. The board is not predrilled and if done would have compromised the structure in transit. The sheet they stick on top is thin and can be scratched. The frame’s metal buckles on tightening the bolts.

The ikea desk tops are way better quality. When the top breaks I will replace it with an ikea table top. They start at $10 and the legs are sold for $5 each. Much superior quality products.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/cat/table-to ... OW_TO_HIGH

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)