Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

[DEAD] [Price Error?] beyerdynamic Aventho Wireless - $103.65

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2018 7:32 pm
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
You can't even add to your cart, just goes to an empty room.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5705 upvotes
Ottawa
Variability wrote: You can't even add to your cart, just goes to an empty room.
You snooze you lose, next time
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
3428 posts
2377 upvotes
Toronto
worst case $10 credit, best case get them shipped. Can't lose with amazon really
Temp. Banned
Apr 13, 2016
747 posts
491 upvotes
AstonM wrote: worst case $10 credit, best case get them shipped. Can't lose with amazon really
Best case, you'll feel an insignificant amount of increased happiness until Amazon cancels all orders...worst case, you wasted time ordering this.

Sure, it doesn't take long, but if you add up all of the time spent ordering price error items and not receiving them, all of a sudden it's not an insignificant amount of time.
[Inappropriate signature]
May 1, 2011
747 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon and the banks have one thing in common..they never lose money.
Nov 10, 2004
892 posts
690 upvotes
Chatham
snipzy wrote:
Best case, you'll feel an insignificant amount of increased happiness until Amazon cancels all orders...worst case, you wasted time ordering this.

Sure, it doesn't take long, but if you add up all of the time spent ordering price error items and not receiving them, all of a sudden it's not an insignificant amount of time.
Definitely took me less time to order the headphones than for you to writeup that message. :)
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14353 posts
15717 upvotes
Oil Country
For price errors yes, but if Amazon doesn't get anymore stock, they'll just cancel everyones order and no one will receive compensation.
Jan 31, 2007
900 posts
114 upvotes
toronto(pape and dan…
lol

cire wrote: Definitely took me less time to order the headphones than for you to writeup that message. :)
Temp. Banned
Apr 13, 2016
747 posts
491 upvotes
cire wrote: Definitely took me less time to order the headphones than for you to writeup that message. :)
Doubtful, m8...my fingers are rated at 300 wpm.
[Inappropriate signature]
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2961 upvotes
Toronto, ON
90% of the reviewers for these headphones on youtube are German/Duetsche... why lol
Jun 21, 2017
402 posts
919 upvotes
I ended up getting a 150 dollar piece of equipment for 60 dollars this way when it came back in stock, but it never hit RFD and they honored it lol.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Cocopuffs43421 wrote: I ended up getting a 150 dollar piece of equipment for 60 dollars this way when it came back in stock, but it never hit RFD and they honored it lol.
...and you didn't share? We shall take away your RFD membership card.
😱
Jun 21, 2017
402 posts
919 upvotes
b0ne wrote: ...and you didn't share? We shall take away your RFD membership card.
In my defence, I was in an airport en route to a conference when I placed the order...and then completely forgot about it until I noticed a few days later that it was back in stock and had shipped/back to full price lol
Dec 15, 2009
517 posts
84 upvotes
GTA
ordered 2 will see
POCO F3 NFC + Public Mobile $6. Fido data only 4G $0. Ignite internet 1.5G + streaming + 1 Wi Fi Pod $39.99 - 2 years
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
3428 posts
2377 upvotes
Toronto
snipzy wrote: Best case, you'll feel an insignificant amount of increased happiness until Amazon cancels all orders...worst case, you wasted time ordering this.

One click ordering took me all of a few seconds. Responding to you has taken more time.