Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

DEAD - Sengled Motion Sensor Outdoor Light Dusk to Dawn Light Bulbs, LED Flood Lights Outdoor - 4 Pack

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2021 9:48 pm
[OP]
Feb 24, 2016
93 posts
766 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Amazon.ca] DEAD - Sengled Motion Sensor Outdoor Light Dusk to Dawn Light Bulbs, LED Flood Lights Outdoor - 4 Pack

Sengled Motion Sensor Outdoor Light Dusk to Dawn Light Bulbs, LED Flood Lights Outdoor, Security Light E26 PAR38 Motion Activated 5000K Daylight, 1050LM, Waterproof, 4 Pack 4rd Gen

Was: $72.19
Price: $59.99 Prime FREE Delivery
You Save: $12.20 (17%)
Coupon Apply $25.00 coupon

Colour Daylight
Brand Sengled
Material Synthetic Polymer (PMMA)
Style Gen 4
Light source type LED
Item dimensions L x W x H 12.2 x 12.2 x 13.5 centimeters
Wattage 11.5 watts
Voltage 120 Volts
Number of light sources 4
Bulb base E26
See less
About this item

5000K Daylight & Energy Saving: 75-watt replacement uses only 11.5 watts of energy and produces about 1050 lumens of light, save more than 80% electricity bill compared with equivalent traditional bulbs. It gives off a bright amount of blue-white light, 5000 Kelvin, similar to the daylight, best for porch, garage, driveways and work environments where bright illumination is needed.
Motion Sensor Outdoor Lighting: The 4th generation of Sengled PAR38 Motion Sensor Outdoor Light built-in high-quality PIR motion sensor. It will automatically light on and last for about 90 seconds in dark conditions when the moving object is detected at a certain range, whether moving objects are humans, cars, or animals. It can act as a security light by installing a camera beside it to keep your home safe at night.
Auto ON/OFF & Always On Mode: Built-in Photocell Sensor, which enables the bulb to stay off during the day and automatically light up at night. Or, by quickly flip the power switch off and back on within one second, you can turn the Motion Detection Mode to Always On Mode. This enables the LED bulb to stay on in dark environments, just like an ordinary bulb, regardless of whether a motion is detected. More convenient and practical for both indoor-outdoor use.
UL Wet Listed Certified:Rated for Wet Locations, the Sengled PAR38 motion sensor outdoor light is ok to hang where it will come into direct contact with water. It uses waterproof seals to protect internal components from moisture. Outdoors in the rain is fine.
Easy to Install & Handy Customer Service: The Sengled PAR38 dusk to dawn light bulb is the same size and shape as PAR38 Halogen Floodlight bulb. Easy to install and transform your existing outdoor LED floodlights into motion-activated lights without the extra hardware or expense. The Sengled US-based team will offer you technical support and customer service whenever you need it.
Last edited by weihui on May 6th, 2021 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Mar 22, 2021
167 posts
305 upvotes
HarvinderS19649 wrote: I don't see a coupon option. Do you have the code?
Price: $59.99
You Save: $12.20 (17%)
Coupon Apply $25.00 coupon
Mar 10, 2018
98 posts
100 upvotes
HarvinderS19649 wrote: I don't see a coupon option. Do you have the code?
Go to other sellers to choose from Sengled USA, not Amazon, to clip the coupon.
Zoomer
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
2979 posts
2128 upvotes
Victoria
Can’t seem to add to my cart. Can apply the coupon no problem.

Edit: There were only 3 left in stock, so I'm assuming they were all gone before I could add to the cart. Only seller available is Amazon for $89.65. Deal dead?
Last edited by cooper83 on May 6th, 2021 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 19, 2016
64 posts
18 upvotes
ivyman wrote: Go to other sellers to choose from Sengled USA, not Amazon, to clip the coupon.
I tried to go to other sellers but it stated there were no other sellers..
Am I missing a step?
Jun 2, 2017
301 posts
167 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I bought this before and placed it inside a semi-covered outdoor light fixture. It doesn’t freakin work I had to return it.

Got the Govee brand that doesn’t have a sensor on the tip but worked like charm even in semi-closed fixtures. I stand by it and cannot recommend it enough.
IT guy | dad | sneakerhead | everything Apple | AV enthusiast | new homeowner