Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

DEAD- Sengled Tunable White Dimmable 2700K~6500K, A19 LED Light Bulb E26 Daylight, 60W Equivalent 800LM, 4 Pack

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2021 6:33 am
[OP]
Feb 24, 2016
93 posts
766 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Amazon.ca] DEAD- Sengled Tunable White Dimmable 2700K~6500K, A19 LED Light Bulb E26 Daylight, 60W Equivalent 800LM, 4 Pack

Sengled Alexa Smart Light Bulbs Works with Alexa, Google Home, SmartThings, Tunable White Dimmable 2700K~6500K, A19 LED Light Bulb E26 Daylight, 60W Equivalent 800LM, 2.4G and 5G Hub Required, 2 Pack

Was: $39.99
Price: $34.99 Prime FREE Delivery
You Save: $5.00 (13%)
Coupon
$10.00 coupon applied
Your coupon will be applied at checkout.

About this item
Smart Hub Required: Smart hub required to install sengled smart light bulb. Like Sengled Smart Hub(E39-G8C), SmartThings Hub, Wink Hub, and Hubitat Hub. They are no smart hub required when connected to SmartThings, Echo Plus or Echo Show (2nd Gen). In addition, our Sengled Zigbee hub is sold separately (B0828KXVGQ). High connection reliability even adds up to 64 smart bulbs to the smart hub system. No flickering, quickly to connect with SmartThings Hub or Echo Plus in 1 min.
Tunable White Smart Bulb Dimmable: Alexa smart bulbs can smoothly be adjusted from warm white to cool white from 2500K to 6500K, Compatible wall dimmer, the dimming range is 1% to 100%. Just via the Sengled APP, wall switch and Alexa voice command adjust the brightness and color temperature to create a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere to suit your mood.
Easy To Use and Energy Saving: Just screw the sengled smart bulb into any standard E26 light socket. Few steps to connect with a Sengled APP. Energy-saving smart light bulb high 9W wattage, equivalent to 60W traditional incandescent bulbs. Saves up to 80% energy, more energy-saving, longer bulb life. (Note: This is Not a WiFi Bulb, this is Zigbee bulb).
Remote Control and Voice Control: Connect to the internet via Ethernet cable, not limited to 2.4GHz or 5 GHz routers, required an additional hub, you can remotely control smart light via the Sengled APP on your smartphone when you leave home or travel. Smart light bulbs that work with Alexa, Google Home and SmartThings, just give a voice command to turn on/off or dim/brighten your lights. (eg:"Alexa, turn on the light").
Schedules Setting and Group Control: Alexa light bulbs Provide automatic switch function with various customized conditions, such as wake up, sleep, temperature and other scenes to automate your entire smart home lighting setup. You may also create a group for all your alexa bulbs and control them all with one command.
Last edited by weihui on May 25th, 2021 7:47 am, edited 9 times in total.
Thread Summary
aasoror added (5/4/21): no hub? no problem: The Sengled hub is $18 after coupon.
24 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
2788 posts
2371 upvotes
BC
Seems like an awesome deal for these large sized bulbs...

Only issue is you need a hub and not WiFi...
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11125 posts
5244 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: Seems like an awesome deal for these large sized bulbs...

Only issue is you need a hub and not WiFi...
You can use samsung smart things as the hub however i ihave 3 of these and 3 regular size ones and we have issues with them going offline at least once every 2 or 3 weeks and i have to reset the bulb and reprogram.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
2788 posts
2371 upvotes
BC
blazed16 wrote: You can use samsung smart things as the hub however i ihave 3 of these and 3 regular size ones and we have issues with them going offline at least once every 2 or 3 weeks and i have to reset the bulb and reprogram.
Thx for the review... I'm one of those that do not have the Samsung smartthings hub...

Going to pass even if I had the hub based on your review
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
1361 posts
335 upvotes
Ontario
blazed16 wrote: You can use samsung smart things as the hub however i ihave 3 of these and 3 regular size ones and we have issues with them going offline at least once every 2 or 3 weeks and i have to reset the bulb and reprogram.
i have a lot of my home outfitted with the Sengled bulbs, they've been great so far.... haven't needed to reset ... is your hub too far from the bulb(s)?
Dec 22, 2001
855 posts
140 upvotes
Any idea if these can be used outdoors?
Nov 23, 2004
918 posts
1638 upvotes
Ontario
Those A19 ones are tempting.. even better price than the Tradfri I've been slowly moving over to.

Anyone used these with a ConBee II stick in Home Assistant? Google seems rather light on information about that particular setup, other than a few people with problems (who never posted if they got it working or not..)
Dec 27, 2007
21916 posts
13732 upvotes
Kitchener
muffin4life wrote: I'm one of those that do not have the Samsung smartthings hub...
The hub is $18 after coupon.
https://www.amazon.ca/Sengled-Products- ... 087FDC5BV/

We have about a dozen of them paired with smartthings for the last few years (controlled with both alexa and smartthings routines) and only have occasional connectivity issues with a single one (doesn't even need re-pairing just power cycling), more like a location or a faulty bulb than a general reliability issue.

One thing to note though, these sengled zigbee bulbs have no repeater functions so account for that when placing them.
Nov 17, 2009
37 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
I am using it with Conbee in HA using the zigbee integration on Core with a Mac. Found virtualbox/ HA combo was hard to get the Conbee connected. I’ve been using the Segleds for years- they are rock solid-no problems. Only complaint might be that you have to rapidly turn on/off switch to connect to new zigbee setup if changing or testing after initial setup.
Jul 6, 2010
813 posts
1663 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know if there are 100W A19 tunable white Zigbee bulbs by any manufacturer?
i am upside down
Jun 5, 2011
57 posts
33 upvotes
thanks! have one of these already but more for this price i think i will. what's cool with these? there's a smartthings script out there that will actually get the lights to change colour + brightness based on the sun outside, is useful for like basements and darker spots
Mar 24, 2015
398 posts
254 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
boojew wrote: Any idea if these can be used outdoors?

I've had one outside on my deck now through 2 winters, and still works fine; the bulb is in an enclosed light shelter, though.
Mar 24, 2015
398 posts
254 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
farkaland wrote: i have a lot of my home outfitted with the Sengled bulbs, they've been great so far.... haven't needed to reset ... is your hub too far from the bulb(s)?
Only ever had them drop off when the network goes down, and then I can still turn them off and on manually with the switch. So I'd say my experience is similar to yours.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
1361 posts
335 upvotes
Ontario
boojew wrote: Any idea if these can be used outdoors?
yes should be fine if covered, i have two outside for garage lights
Dec 27, 2007
21916 posts
13732 upvotes
Kitchener
aasoror wrote: 2 for $12 A19 now gone, the 4 for $25 are available again (for backorders though).
4 for $25 now gone, 2 for $12 available again.
Jul 6, 2010
813 posts
1663 upvotes
Toronto
aasoror wrote: 4 for $25 now gone, 2 for $12 available again.
No more $8 coupon for the 2 pack.
i am upside down
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2979 posts
839 upvotes
Vancouver
Off topic.
Has anyone seen a good 'smart' adapter? This adapter is between the light socket and a regular A19 led bulb. I find it a waste to throw away a smart bulb if the problem is with the led vs the smart circuitry. Also, the A19 led bulbs are quite cheap now.
Dec 27, 2007
21916 posts
13732 upvotes
Kitchener
yvrwindsor wrote: Off topic.
Has anyone seen a good 'smart' adapter? This adapter is between the light socket and a regular A19 led bulb.
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07JGC1FYG
Many options on amazon, one above doesn't seem to support dimming though, not to mention the cheapest option is about twice as much as these sengleds.