Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

*DEAD* Sony XB400 BT Wireless headphones $58

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2020 5:00 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
2205 posts
1572 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] *DEAD* Sony XB400 BT Wireless headphones $58

Sony Wi-XB400 Wireless in-Ear Extra Bass Headphones, Blue (WIXB400/L) - $58
Decent headphones:
- Decent BASS
- Bluetooth
- 15H Battery
- Comfortable (at least for me)
- Highly reviewed

Got these @ $58, first hand experience so far is good, decent bass - do recommend.

Cheers.
Last edited by anabioz on Dec 30th, 2020 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Dec 2, 2019
300 posts
731 upvotes
It is even cheaper ($42.62) if buying "used" from seller "warehouse deals".
I have found that these amazon returns are most of the time practically new and if there is any issue with them, these can be returned within 30 days as usual.
Sep 26, 2019
80 posts
39 upvotes
I bought the mpow recently because it has thousands of good reviews. When I got it, it was the worst in terms of comfort. Within 5 min my ears would hurt. Ended up returning them. Any anyone recommend and over ear headphones (bluetooth,) I need super soft cushion headphones and I'm good to go.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
2841 posts
6764 upvotes
SindbadRFD wrote: It is even cheaper ($42.62) if buying "used" from seller "warehouse deals".
I have found that these amazon returns are most of the time practically new and if there is any issue with them, these can be returned within 30 days as usual.
Same, I bought many items from Amazon renewed. They have all been returns that seem like buyer's remorse. All like new in box.

I've heard some bad stories of cheap items like tumblers not being inspected properly. But for electronics, they have always been immaculate even when the description says "cosmetic defects".
Oct 15, 2020
254 posts
593 upvotes
montreal, QC
Blessme3k wrote: I bought the mpow recently because it has thousands of good reviews. When I got it, it was the worst in terms of comfort. Within 5 min my ears would hurt. Ended up returning them. Any anyone recommend and over ear headphones (bluetooth,) I need super soft cushion headphones and I'm good to go.
Here I go again : never trust Amazon reviews on these products. Mpow, Trao, soundpeats and many alike. They are all middlemen. The product is being mass manufactured by one giant factory in China and they then slap their branding on it. They always give you a percentage (30 and up to 50) off for leaving a good review and people still fall for it. I have bought three pairs in the past (the lastest being the soundPeats force pro which last a really long time) for 18$ all in. Always buy sub 20$. Wait for a good price drop and then redeem the card you'll assuredly get.

Monster is in on it too. Go on AliExpress and check how many products that are exactly the same on Amazon but have different branding.
Is this thing on?
Apr 8, 2020
836 posts
609 upvotes
jonleo wrote: Here I go again : never trust Amazon reviews on these products. Mpow, Trao, soundpeats and many alike. They are all middlemen. The product is being mass manufactured by one giant factory in China and they then slap their branding on it. They always give you a percentage (30 and up to 50) off for leaving a good review and people still fall for it. I have bought three pairs in the past (the lastest being the soundPeats force pro which last a really long time) for 18$ all in. Always buy sub 20$. Wait for a good price drop and then redeem the card you'll assuredly get.

Monster is in on it too. Go on AliExpress and check how many products that are exactly the same on Amazon but have different branding.
Agree with you about the Amazon reviews for Mpow , got an offer $10 coupon for 5star review on some $30 gaming headset that I got for my kid , LoL
on the other hand the headset is actually good - well worth every penny Thinking Face
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2008
1122 posts
373 upvotes
Toronto
jonleo wrote: Here I go again : never trust Amazon reviews on these products. Mpow, Trao, soundpeats and many alike. They are all middlemen. The product is being mass manufactured by one giant factory in China and they then slap their branding on it. They always give you a percentage (30 and up to 50) off for leaving a good review and people still fall for it. I have bought three pairs in the past (the lastest being the soundPeats force pro which last a really long time) for 18$ all in. Always buy sub 20$. Wait for a good price drop and then redeem the card you'll assuredly get.

There are some good reviews of these brands from reputable YouTube and other online reviewers.