• Dec 18th, 2019 10:40 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2006
2520 posts
724 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Deal of the Day - Anker Soundcore Life P2 $56.99

Anker Soundcore Life P2 $56.99

Like Airpods but much more affordable. I have tge Soundcore Liberty and i really like the sound quality. Very nice base. Hoping these sounds just as good.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07SJR6HL3
1-soundcore-life-p2-800.jpg
Last edited by Phat_cow on Dec 16th, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
60 replies
May 11, 2011
681 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto
I bought this on Black Friday. The sound quality is amazingly good. The base is way better than Airpods. Highly recommended to people who don't wanna spend over $300 to get Airpods or other expensive wireless earphones.
Life is a play. Everyone deserves an Oscar.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2006
2520 posts
724 upvotes
lunear wrote: I bought this on Black Friday. The sound quality is amazingly good. The base is way better than Airpods. Highly recommended to people who don't wanna spend over $300 to get Airpods or other expensive wireless earphones.
I have an ollld model the Soundcore Liberty and i agree with you. Sound qualify is very good!
Aug 30, 2015
747 posts
473 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
these model namings are confusing, how does this compare to the liberty air 2?
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
2232 posts
3187 upvotes
Of all the design choices to copy, why the stupid hanging Q-Tip...

I'm sure they sound great, but they're so damn ugly (Airpods included).

Still giving you an upvote though.
Sep 20, 2016
7 posts
22 upvotes
For those wondering about the difference between the LIBERTY and the LIFE models

LIFE:
-Instant and more stable connection
-Physcial buttons
-40hrs battery
-More bass

LIBERTY:
-More finicky connection
-Touch control
-20hrs battery
-Slightly better sound quality
-Slightly smaller in size
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2006
2520 posts
724 upvotes
Caerus wrote: Of all the design choices to copy, why the stupid hanging Q-Tip...

Because Apple!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2006
2520 posts
724 upvotes
purezalbert wrote: For those wondering about the difference between the LIBERTY and the LIFE models

LIFE:
-Physcial buttons
-40hrs battery
-More bass

LIBERTY:
-More finicky connection
-Touch control
-20hrs battery
I didn't like the controls on the Liberty either.
Oct 30, 2012
182 posts
101 upvotes
PETERBOROUGH
Caerus wrote: Of all the design choices to copy, why the stupid hanging Q-Tip...

I don't care if Apple designed them or not. Airpods are stupid looking, the stick is not required and it's ugly. Of course Apple fans have convinced themselves that they look cool.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2006
2520 posts
724 upvotes
abrahamdick wrote: I don't care if Apple designed them or not. Airpods are stupid looking, the stick is not required and it's ugly. Of course Apple fans have convinced themselves that they look cool.
Just make it blend in with your skin by painting it the sale color as your skin.

I'm sure there's something in those qtip like things like an antenna or something.
Nov 30, 2014
77 posts
110 upvotes
Windsor, ON
abrahamdick wrote: I don't care if Apple designed them or not. Airpods are stupid looking, the stick is not required and it's ugly. Of course Apple fans have convinced themselves that they look cool.
I think i look pretty cool..
Images
  • Screen-Shot-2019-01-30-at-10.24.16-PM-815x1024~2.png
Nov 16, 2015
597 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto, ON
anyone try these watching video on IOS? any audio / video lag?
Aug 28, 2006
919 posts
169 upvotes
Scarborough
I haven't looked deeply into it but... name me a TWE that has a better mic than airpods. I hate airpods myself, but for work reasons no other one I've tried has a mic good enough to use for work calls so I'm assuming that hockey stick allows the mic to work better than others.
Aug 30, 2015
747 posts
473 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
purezalbert wrote: For those wondering about the difference between the LIBERTY and the LIFE models

LIFE:
-Physcial buttons
-40hrs battery
-More bass

LIBERTY:
-More finicky connection
-Touch control
-20hrs battery
are those your personal opinions or did you read this somewhere? I would like to know more about this "finicky vs stable" and what slightly better sound means
thank you!
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2012
1298 posts
1180 upvotes
Hongcouver
Actually, the "Stick" is required and likely the reason why these models with the ugly Q-tip sticking out has better latency and connectivity.
Check out Step 11 of the tear down, there are communication and connectivity chips in the ugly tube.

Just looking at the Life vs Librety, Life has better connections, and the secret is likely inside the stick out tube.

But yes, I agree that they are extremely ugly, and even after three years, it still look like a dildo ear-ring.........
Last edited by DealPanda on Dec 16th, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
CheapBuddy wrote: thanks you, i like this balls a lot, at Tin Horton... i got balls before at walmart and where all dry and old
Sep 26, 2015
566 posts
285 upvotes
So liberty vs life..which one to get lol