Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Deal of the day Up to 30% off Anker Charging Accessories starting from $21.59

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2021 12:51 pm
Dec 23, 2008
391 posts
546 upvotes
Vancouver
brought the USB C Charger, Anker 65W 4 Port! thx OP!
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2020
2720 posts
1984 upvotes
I have dealt with Anker's warranty team and it is the worst customer service I've experienced. I've dealt with a lot of customer service groups. These guys make it easier to dump their product than let you try a second.

It's truly awful and I regret buying any Anker products.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21125 posts
5804 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
Thanks, I've been waiting for a deal on that GaN charger! IMO Anker is a brand. I'd put Monoprice higher, but I'm still happy with Anker.
- casual gastronomist -
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
2811 posts
6143 upvotes
Vancouver
berrytree wrote: I have dealt with Anker's warranty team and it is the worst customer service I've experienced. I've dealt with a lot of customer service groups. These guys make it easier to dump their product than let you try a second.

It's truly awful and I regret buying any Anker products.
That's funny, last time I had an issue with the soundcore. They just sent me a new one after asking for the serial # and the amazon order #.

Didn't even have to send the old one back

Anker customer service A+++

Haven't heard anything negative from my friends either
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
1001 posts
557 upvotes
danascully wrote: That's funny, last time I had an issue with the soundcore. They just sent me a new one after asking for the serial # and the amazon order #.

Same here, had a lifetime warranty cable break and that's all that they needed and we had a new one in 2-3 days.
Apr 6, 2009
244 posts
62 upvotes
toronto
is AC adapter included

My favourite charger $38.49
USB C Charger, Anker 65W 4 Port PIQ 3.0 & GaN Fast Charger Adapter, PowerPort Atom III Slim Wall Charger with a 45W USB C Port, for MacBook, USB C Laptops, iPad Pro, iPhone, Galaxy, Pixel and More https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B082KLRRLY/ref ... 67B7JNKENH
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7179 posts
3421 upvotes
Germany
bell02fantasy1 wrote: is AC adapter included

My favourite charger $38.49
USB C Charger, Anker 65W 4 Port PIQ 3.0 & GaN Fast Charger Adapter, PowerPort Atom III Slim Wall Charger with a 45W USB C Port, for MacBook, USB C Laptops, iPad Pro, iPhone, Galaxy, Pixel and More https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B082KLRRLY/ref ... 67B7JNKENH
Good prices, but I'm still waiting for the Power Atom to come down. Ideally, I would have something that could handle two quick charge devices, plus 3 more.
Sep 21, 2004
11175 posts
6320 upvotes
Calgary
ibeleaf wrote: Wasn't Aukey the one being shady?

Edit: Aukey indeed found to be shady by posting fake reviews.
LOL. I have mentioned the shadiness of Aukey throughout the years and the cheapskates on RFD swore by Aukey's quality.

And Amazon is literally complicit in this. It has been going on for years and they turned a blind eye due to money reason I guess.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2959 posts
3219 upvotes
Surrey
RandomGuy22 wrote: You might be right. If it was Aukey, I’ll remove the statement!

Edit: I made an incorrect statement that ibeleaf was responding to (about paid reviews). On investigation, it appears that it was Aukey that was involved, not Anker.
Some of Anker’s stuff is sold at Apple store, so I’m quite sure they’re fine. Their charging cables have been great for me.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
1872 posts
480 upvotes
Markham
I grabbed the $38 charger (45W + 20W); Thanks, OP.
Can I get a cable recommendation (2-6ft USB C to USB C)? I've checked out many reviews and apparently, intermittent powering is an issue w/ many cables...
[inappropriate signature]
[OP]
Feb 28, 2011
713 posts
1708 upvotes
ottawa
JohnyBGood wrote: I grabbed the $38 charger (45W + 20W); Thanks, OP.
Can I get a cable recommendation (2-6ft USB C to USB C)? I've checked out many reviews and apparently, intermittent powering is an issue w/ many cables...
Using Anker USB C Powerline II and Apple cables.
They are not cheap but, you can rely on after sales support. You may try AmazonBasics if price is a factor.

Anker USB C to Lightning Cable, iPhone 11 Charger [6ft Apple MFi Certified] Powerline II for iPhone 11 Pro/X/XS/XR / 8 Plus/Airpods Pro, Supports Power Delivery https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07H256MBK/ref ... UTF8&psc=1

Anker Powerline II Lightning Cable (6ft), MFi Certified for iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR/X / 8/8 Plus / 7/7 Plus / 6/6 Plus (White) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01N75EALQ/ref ... UTF8&psc=1

Apple USB-C Charge Cable (2 m) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01MQ5Z080/ref ... UTF8&psc=1
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2454 posts
2565 upvotes
Toronto
wow, they didn't price match me, only offers me 15% off refund.
Luckily I doubted they would give me the full price difference and rebought them.
Now I just need to wait and refund the first set.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2020
2720 posts
1984 upvotes
danascully wrote: That's funny, last time I had an issue with the soundcore. They just sent me a new one after asking for the serial # and the amazon order #.

I have a PowerCore. The hoops they have me going through are legit crazy. One day I will write a blog post about it.

Also, the return has to go to some personal looking address, and I have to pay for shipping, which they will eventually reimburse.

It's truly terrible, and I'm not exaggerating.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2020
2720 posts
1984 upvotes
Rawket wrote: Same here, had a lifetime warranty cable break and that's all that they needed and we had a new one in 2-3 days.
This is why I kept buying Ankers too - even with the price differential on the portable batteries.

I heard that their customer service is excellent, but no, it's awful.

I experienced issues with their premium portable battery and they have me jumping through loops for months. Also one of the customer service managers, Lisa, wouldn't even honor another employee's offer to exchange.

Very weird. They are clearly either very good but if you get them on a bad day, I've literally never seen service as bad as this anywhere.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2020
2720 posts
1984 upvotes
PS Lisa at one point said, "make sure you return the old one".

What does she think I'm going to do? Do an exchange without returning the prior one? Really weird service.