[Amazon.ca] Deal Dead

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2020 8:14 am
[OP]
Aug 29, 2017
467 posts
1564 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Deal Dead

Regular price is $59.99. Was waiting for this to complement my QC25 purchase at TSC with the Fido code!

UNWIRE AND UPGRADE your Bose QC 25 headphones to wireless functionality using this bluetooth adapter.No more cable and cords. (NOTE: this product is for Bose QC25 only, it does not fit QC15)

Apple + Android Compatible. Bluetooth Adaptor works with both Apple (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) . Built-in Amp for great music.With The Bluetooth Adapter, you answer/hang up calls, turn up/down volume and switch to the next/previous songs.

Latest Bluetooth 5.0 chips. Wireless Bluetooth high quality audio transmission for high-fidelity stereo sound. The newest Bluetooth 5.0 tech, faster, more stable. wireless range up to 33 ft ( Without obstacle in between)
APTX codecs for CD quality streaming for your smartphones, tablets and PC/Mac. APTX-LL for low latency streaming from your smartphones, tablets and PC/Mac.

Universal micro-USB charging. You need to remove the unit from your headphones. Up to 6 hours music/telephone time (separately) ensures constant bluetooth experience.Easy to Use, Simply plug in and play and connect to charge.(note:When stuck on red light, our 3-months manufacturer warranty)
“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do."― John Ruskin
3 replies
Nov 5, 2005
844 posts
22 upvotes
There is nothing here, no sellers...

Also 3.5 stars

Ice cold and dead
Jul 20, 2012
176 posts
112 upvotes
Montreal
Bought last night and cancelled this morning.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1875 posts
1215 upvotes
Hamilton
I also cancelled. Reviews didn't look good and 30 day warranty. I'll find a better one.