Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca Prime Day

DEAL DEAD! During Prime Day (July 12 - July 13), Prime members can claim 30+ free games

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2022 3:11 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1084 posts
1367 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] [Prime Day] DEAL DEAD! During Prime Day (July 12 - July 13), Prime members can claim 30+ free games

During Prime Day, Prime members can claim more than 30 free games, including Mass Effect Legendary Edition — which includes the award-winning Mass Effect trilogy — GRID™ Legends, Need for Speed™ Heat, Star Wars™ Jedi Knight — Jedi Academy™ and more highlighted below:

Mass Effect Legendary Edition
Grid Legends
Need for Speed Heat
Star Wars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
Star Wars Jedi Knight II — Jedi Outcast
Star Wars Republic Commando
10 Second Ninja X
8Doors: Arum’s Afterlife Adventure
Addling Adventures
Bang Bang Racing
Clouds & Sheep 2
Death Squared
Fatal Fury Special
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Gone Viral
HUE
Manual Samuel
Metal Slug 2
Metal Unit
Pumped BMX Pro
Puzzle of the Year — 10 Pack
Rain World
Road Trip — 3 Pack
Samurai Shodown II
Serial Cleaner
The Crow’s Eye
The Darkside Detective
The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark
The King of Fighters 2000
The King of Fighters 2002
The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor

https://gaming.amazon.com/home
Last edited by IHavocI on Jul 15th, 2022 2:48 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Thread Summary
175 replies
Nov 26, 2003
565 posts
215 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon Prime members are in for a real treat! Prime Gaming is thrilled to offer members even more free games as part of this year’s Prime Day offers, happening on July 12–13.

During Prime Day, Prime members can claim more than 30 free games, including Mass Effect Legendary Edition — which includes the award-winning Mass Effect trilogy — GRID™ Legends, Need for Speed™ Heat, Star Wars™ Jedi Knight — Jedi Academy™ and more highlighted below.

• GRID™ Legends: Bring instant thrills and iconic racing moments in the world’s most incredible cars, with action and drama everywhere you look. Create and dominate dream race events, hop into live races, experience a dramatic virtual production story, and embrace the sensation of spectacular racing!
  • Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Relive the epic saga and prepare for an unforgettable adventure in the highly acclaimed trilogy. The Mass Effect Legendary Edition includes single-player base content and over 40 DLC from Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 games, including promo weapons, armors, and packs, remastered and optimized for 4K Ultra HD.
  • Need for Speed™ Heat: Hustle by day and risk it all at night in Need for Speed Heat, an adrenaline-fueled street racer where the lines of the law fade as the sun starts to set. By day, Palm City hosts the Speedhunter Showdown, a sanctioned competition where you earn Bank to customize and upgrade your high-performance cars. At night, ramp up the intensity in illicit street races that build your reputation, getting you access to bigger races and better parts. But stay ready — cops are waiting and not all of them play fair.
  • Star Wars™ Jedi Knight — Jedi Academy™: Forge your weapon and follow the path of the Jedi in the fourth and final installment of the highly acclaimed Jedi Knight series. Take on the role of a new student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. Interact with famous Star Wars characters in many classic Star Wars locations as you face the ultimate choice: Fight for good and freedom on the light side, or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.
  • Star Wars™ Jedi Knight II — Jedi Outcast™: A first- and third-person shooter game where the legacy of Star Wars Dark Forces and Star Wars Jedi Knight lives on in the intense action of Jedi Outcast. As Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic, use your lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil plaguing the galaxy.
  • Star Wars™ Republic Commando™: In this critically acclaimed tactical first-person shooter, chaos has erupted throughout the galaxy. As leader of an elite squad of Republic Commandos, your mission is to infiltrate, dominate, and ultimately, annihilate the enemy. Your squad will follow your orders and your lead, working together as a team — instinctively, intelligently, instantly. You are their leader. They are your weapon.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1081 posts
1302 upvotes
ottawa
Jedi outcast is an awesome game.
Nov 18, 2021
33 posts
33 upvotes
Ontario
Thank you for sharing OP. I wonder if we need to subscribe to a paid 'prime gaming' service to access this or is it part of the Amazon Prime membership?
Oct 17, 2021
72 posts
280 upvotes
ATL for NFS Heat is $12.59, best current price with keyshops is $13.70.
ATL for Mass Effect LE it's $14.99 from official stores, $10.14 from keyshops and current best is $20.60
ATL for Grid Legends is $39.99, current best $41.68.

Just based on the first three games, you are getting $67.57 in minimum value. Current value is more like $$75.

Do note that after these games are given away, you will find them for $1 each on CDKeys, so if you don't want to go with Prime, just wait and pay $5 for the entire collection. The prices usually fall until $0.60 each after a couple days.
Dec 21, 2019
223 posts
509 upvotes
I just bought ME: LE last month...damn!
Still great for those that don't have it
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1939 posts
1737 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
So to be clear, prime day is July 12 and July 13? So it's two days?
Deal Addict
May 17, 2017
1010 posts
2522 upvotes
stupid question, but i assume this is PC games?
My phone plan is $400 a month for 500 MB of data.
My internet plan is $199.99 for capped internet and slow speeds.
My credit cards are the ones with annual fees but terrible rewards.
Did I RFD correctly?
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16508 posts
31943 upvotes
Scarborough
Pretty good lineup of games! If this is the only deal I end up getting out of Prime Day, I wouldn't be upset with that.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Penalty Box
Aug 11, 2019
1665 posts
2149 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: Pretty good lineup of games! If this is the only deal I end up getting out of Prime Day, I wouldn't be upset with that.
given past experiences, it probably will be lol
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1084 posts
1367 upvotes
chevyz07 wrote: So to be clear, prime day is July 12 and July 13? So it's two days?
Yes, 2 days.
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
13733 posts
17039 upvotes
Toronto
chevyz07 wrote: So to be clear, prime day is July 12 and July 13? So it's two days?
Yes

The 48-hour event kicks off July 12 at 3 a.m. EDT and runs through July 13 for Prime members in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, the U.K., the U.S., and for the first time ever in Poland and Sweden.

from Save the Date: July 12 & 13—Prime Day Returns Offering Amazon’s Lowest Prices Ever on Select Products
Destiny is all
Sep 23, 2015
105 posts
106 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
subbing to the thread so I dont forget next month!
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16508 posts
31943 upvotes
Scarborough
rfdnewbie6910 wrote: given past experiences, it probably will be lol
I'm hoping after skipping it last year that they'll at least try to make a better effort this time around. Only time will tell though. Either way I'm exited about all these games + whatever other deals may pop up!
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Nov 22, 2015
156 posts
403 upvotes
Toronto, ON
valuedetective wrote: Thank you for sharing OP. I wonder if we need to subscribe to a paid 'prime gaming' service to access this or is it part of the Amazon Prime membership?
Prime Gaming deals only requires Amazon Prime. They've been doing free games and free ingame offers like Xbox Gold, PS Plus, Twitch Prime for a while.. they put the offers up on gaming.amazon.com
Penalty Box
Aug 11, 2019
1665 posts
2149 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: I'm hoping after skipping it last year that they'll at least try to make a better effort this time around. Only time will tell though. Either way I'm exited about all these games + whatever other deals may pop up!
hopefully some SSD, im running out of space storing all these games that i dont even play
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
55800 posts
20671 upvotes
Hoping 4K Amazon OS TV's go on deep sale too.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
32357 posts
13995 upvotes
So Scamazon.ca brings back Prime Day eh? At least they're not gonna try to weasel out like they did last year :rolleyes:

This is a good start, but what they also better bring is some real good deals as well, to make up for last year's shens.
Nov 24, 2002
367 posts
588 upvotes
I follow the deals
ES_Revenge wrote: So Scamazon.ca brings back Prime Day eh? At least they're not gonna try to weasel out like they did last year :rolleyes:

This is a good start, but what they also better bring is some real good deals as well, to make up for last year's shens.
LOL @ the entitlement of this comment

Bezos doesn't care and you'll keep spending at Amazon regardless of how good their Prime deals are

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)