Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Deal dead HOT! NERF N-Strike Mega Mastodon for only $36.90 on Amazon.ca!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2018 8:50 pm
[OP]
Mar 15, 2011
196 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Deal dead HOT! NERF N-Strike Mega Mastodon for only $36.90 on Amazon.ca!!!

Today Amazon has some deals on nerf guns, but I found out that this one is 69% off!! Looks to be a monster!!

Have fun!!

Update: deal is dead
Last edited by Senlong on Feb 6th, 2018 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
2795 posts
1766 upvotes
GVRD
This is literally a chain gun that needs constant reloading? I personally prefer dual guns, one that I can use single handed and the other as regular blaster.
[OP]
Mar 15, 2011
196 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
pkphilip wrote: This is literally a chain gun that needs constant reloading? I personally prefer dual guns, one that I can use single handed and the other as regular blaster.
Yeah is a huge chain gun that runs on 6 D batteries. 24 dart capacity at 3 shots per second.
Sep 22, 2005
147 posts
59 upvotes
pkphilip wrote: This is literally a chain gun that needs constant reloading? I personally prefer dual guns, one that I can use single handed and the other as regular blaster.
My son has this and its pretty amazing. The darts shoot hard and fast and the maniacal laughter while he's decimating his targets is great. The only downside is the 6 D batteries it takes. Fortunately the batteries last a long time! Definitely his favourite gun.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2008
1247 posts
454 upvotes
Toronto
Where did all the Plunger Style Darts go? I just want to shoot at a target on the wall.
Jun 30, 2009
656 posts
126 upvotes
Vancouver
Real_GM wrote: Where did all the Plunger Style Darts go? I just want to shoot at a target on the wall.
You can still find those on Amazon. Suction darts
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
4066 posts
1398 upvotes
Edmonton
Good price, but we have a similar one that runs on like 6 d batteries and it's large and awkward...

Switched over to Nerf rival this christmas and having more fun with those.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
2795 posts
1766 upvotes
GVRD
dchimera wrote: You can still find those on Amazon. Suction darts
I grabbed 100 from Aliexpress for a few bucks, but if you have prime and wanted it now... sure..

I have cats and the destroy the darts in no time.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6424 posts
4682 upvotes
Ottawa
This looks like fun. Don't have kids to share this with, but maybe one day....

*buys one anyway as a 26 y/o.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
3347 posts
788 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
awesome deal.. but nerf rival is just soo much better.

check out the Nemesis.
or if you're totally insane the Prometheus. (although i don't know if there's actually any good video of people using this yet).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)