Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Deal Dead - Philips MultiGroom 5000 - 39.99 (10$ less)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2020 10:04 pm
[OP]
Oct 20, 2018
30 posts
17 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Deal Dead - Philips MultiGroom 5000 - 39.99 (10$ less)

My First Post..

Had been searching for All-In-One's for a while, found this on deal this morning on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B073RH ... UTF8&psc=1

Its not a bad deal, the price difference between the 7000 vs 5000 was a bit much considering the features specially with this deal.

Edit: Added Screenshot
screen.png
Last edited by theCrazyDealHunter on Jul 12th, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1506 posts
4000 upvotes
OMG, this guy Steve in the reviews is killing me LMAO
Yes. I know I look like a small child without a beard.

Yes. I did do it for movember.

And yes. I most definitely am single.

But as for the trimmer; it's actually really great especially for a fraction of the price of most others.

What I love about it the most is that it's portable. Because it lasts so long on a charge; it's awesome to take camping, throw in your gym bag, keep in your car, wherever you decide to take a little off the top. I've been using it for over a year now and several times without issue.

I use it not only for the beard and other facial trimmings; but I also use it to shave my beautiful shiny dome.

I've got another of the same shaver labelled the "dingleberry lawn mower" that I use for shaving my hoo-haw area and trim the bushes. Despite the label I would never get it near the 2 Amigo's in fear of slicing and dicing them like the saw movies. Speaking of saw movies; that's the reason I don't use the nose trimmer attachment. It looks like something you'd make sausage with. I'm sure it works but I'm not willing to put that thing anywhere near my butt sniffer.

It comes with a million sized attachments which is good if that floats your boat but in terms of the shaver itself it works great.
I have spoken
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
2250 posts
748 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I have one and love it. I just with it shaved a little closer to the skin with no attachments. I bought it from costco for 10 bucks more though, can’t beat the return policy in case this thing craps out in a couple of years.
Jun 23, 2020
14 posts
6 upvotes
Costco has a deal of 49.99 for the 7000 series. I'm deciding between this and that one. Any suggestions?