• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2019 11:42 am
[OP]
Sep 26, 2009
9 posts
32 upvotes
Guelph

[Amazon.ca] *DEAL EXPIRED* Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat, $152.97

If you're in the market for a Graco Extend2Fit convertible car seat, I just found this one on Amazon for $152.97 in the "Valor" colour.

UPDATE: It appears the price is back up to $224.95. To those who were able to get one, happy and safe travels!
Last edited by iloveTV on Dec 21st, 2019 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
30 replies
Mar 28, 2018
126 posts
120 upvotes
Shit, I just bought mine for $199. Nice find.
Mar 7, 2011
48 posts
15 upvotes
Excellent car seat. Well rated.Great find OP.
Jan 9, 2013
119 posts
244 upvotes
White City
We have two of these. The nice part about them is they are really easy to take out and snap back in. Takes less than 20 seconds to take it out of the car.
Jul 17, 2007
477 posts
689 upvotes
Montreal
Petford wrote: We have two of these. The nice part about them is they are really easy to take out and snap back in. Takes less than 20 seconds to take it out of the car.
How is the room I am the back of the car.. Are these things massive compared to a diono
THE HARDEST THING ABOUT SALES,IS KNOWING WHERE NOT TO WASTE TIME
Jan 9, 2013
119 posts
244 upvotes
White City
In4mer514 wrote: How is the room I am the back of the car.. Are these things massive compared to a diono

We have a Lancer and an Evoque which are both smaller vehicles.

If you are using it as a forward facing seat there is plenty of room.

If you are using as rear facing it is tight. We use a SnugRide with the click and connect base for rear facing so we don't have to worry about room.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4214 posts
3141 upvotes
Markham
Excellent. I got it for $160 earlier in the year in the good times when BB would PM + 10% with the BuyBuyBaby sale so this is an outstanding price.

It’s a great seat especially for rear facing as lets kids stay rear facing an extra 5 lbs. vs competition.
Mar 27, 2011
787 posts
465 upvotes
Toronto
Got this as our spare car seat, thanks OP!!
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
4119 posts
1498 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
We bought 2 of these just last month when they were on sale at Toys R Us and an additional 15% coupon stacked. It was a great price then but this is even better. We even have a Valor one! Too bad we couldn't have waited but our daughter was just too long (but nowhere close to the weight limit) to keep using the bucket.
Jul 23, 2012
472 posts
177 upvotes
Montreal
In4mer514 wrote: How is the room I am the back of the car.. Are these things massive compared to a diono
Really depends on the car you're driving. I have the old Diono rainer and that fits in both my 2015 Passat and my wife's 2016 A6 however there are some important things to note with the front passenger seat. In the passat the passenger seat is not fully pushed forward, and I was able to play around the settings to slightly raise the passenger back seat up and lower the whole seat itself so that there's still plenty of leg room at the front without affecting the car seat. In my wife's A6 there's no chance for the front passenger to be comfortable. I've fiddled with it, lowered the seat to the point where the headrest rails are just touching the top of the car seat.

There are two ways of confirming if a car seat will fit in your car or not; the first is google your car, model and year, with the car seat and you usually get folks who share their experience with pictures. The second is go to a store that sells car seats and see if the staff are willing to bring out different models to test the fit in your car; bit unlikely especially since it's winter time.

Best of luck!
Jul 17, 2007
477 posts
689 upvotes
Montreal
beneran89 wrote: Really depends on the car you're driving. I have the old Diono rainer and that fits in both my 2015 Passat and my wife's 2016 A6 however there are some important things to note with the front passenger seat. In the passat the passenger seat is not fully pushed forward, and I was able to play around the settings to slightly raise the passenger back seat up and lower the whole seat itself so that there's still plenty of leg room at the front without affecting the car seat. In my wife's A6 there's no chance for the front passenger to be comfortable. I've fiddled with it, lowered the seat to the point where the headrest rails are just touching the top of the car seat.

There are two ways of confirming if a car seat will fit in your car or not; the first is google your car, model and year, with the car seat and you usually get folks who share their experience with pictures. The second is go to a store that sells car seats and see if the staff are willing to bring out different models to test the fit in your car; bit unlikely especially since it's winter time.

Best of luck!
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question
THE HARDEST THING ABOUT SALES,IS KNOWING WHERE NOT TO WASTE TIME
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
6702 posts
1008 upvotes
Ottawa
Toys r us let me test fit the install in my car, but they have to come with you.

I noticed that the seat comes loose(car) from time to time and I need to tight it, which is a major pain. Also, it’s easier to loosen/tighten the seatbelt when you stick your hands behind the seat during rear facing mode.
Jul 21, 2012
15 posts
4 upvotes
Montreal,QC
Thanks, got one. Already bought one for 179$ during BF. Needed a second one, perfect timing.
Mar 25, 2005
623 posts
53 upvotes
Bowmanville
Thanks - we're going to need these soon - bought 2.
Sep 9, 2014
642 posts
538 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Petford wrote: If you are using as rear facing it is tight. We use a SnugRide with the click and connect base for rear facing so we don't have to worry about room.
Hi, I'm doing research on car seats and need your feedback.

SnugRide is a basket car seat for infants (newborns) up to 35 lbs (age of ~3)
The Extend2Fit is a mid-size car seat for 4 lbs (age ~2) to 65 lbs (age of ~9).

Question: Won't you need to buy a mid-size car seat one day or another?
Sep 9, 2014
642 posts
538 upvotes
Montreal, QC
tg82 wrote: Thanks - we're going to need these soon - bought 2.
Hi. I guess you're using a basket car seat (Graco SnugRide).
How old/At what age, will you use the Extend2Fit for your children?

Thank you.
Mar 25, 2005
623 posts
53 upvotes
Bowmanville
ericli007 wrote: Hi. I guess you're using a basket car seat (Graco SnugRide).
How old/At what age, will you use the Extend2Fit for your children?

Thank you.
I'm not using the SnugRide - I have another infant car seat (Nuna Pipa). I won't be using the Extend2Fit for another 3-4 months (LO at ~1 year). Each infant car seat has instructions as to when to stop using.
Sep 9, 2014
642 posts
538 upvotes
Montreal, QC
tg82 wrote: I'm not using the SnugRide - I have another infant car seat (Nuna Pipa). I won't be using the Extend2Fit for another 3-4 months (LO at ~1 year). Each infant car seat has instructions as to when to stop using.
Nuna Pipa is so cute! I've never heard, but I see they have very high satisfaction rating.
Use Extend2Fit at minimum 1 year old. OK. Good to know. Because I'm planning to buy this too, but I didn't want the car seat to "expire". Wife is currently on 9th week. Delivery date is July 19th.
I got the SnugRide travel combo with stroller ready. I wanted to purchase this at a good deal :3.
Thank you!
Jan 20, 2012
553 posts
487 upvotes
LONDON
I’ve had mine for almost 2 years and bought one for my parents about a year ago for when they have my 2 year old. Super easy to install and easy to strap my kiddo in and out. At that price it’s a no brainer! I got mine for $200 on sale 2 years ago and my parents car seat I bought for $185.
Please do not PM me with requests for assistance, unless I PM you first, or if I give you permission to. That's what the forums are for!