Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

**DEAL OVER** SunRype Fruit To Go - Strawberry Banana 154 ct - $25.84 [Lightning deal]

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2018 1:00 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24228 posts
43256 upvotes
ONTARIO

[Amazon.ca] **DEAL OVER** SunRype Fruit To Go - Strawberry Banana 154 ct - $25.84 [Lightning deal]

Various SunRype Fruit To Go strips are on sale, but the strawberry banana flavour is the best value (17 cents each).

https://www.amazon.ca/SunRype-Fruit-Per ... 5%3A1&th=1

Costco sometimes has the variety 72-pack of these on for sale about $16, so at $25.84 for just over double the amount, that's not a bad price at all. I mean it's a single flavour instead of variety, but all these flavours are delicious, you can't really go wrong.
Last edited by BobSagget on Aug 21st, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2018
1290 posts
12718 upvotes
Careful, these aren't as healthy for you as they want you to think (11g of the bar's 14g weight is comprised of sugar), though it still makes for a nice little treat.

Thanks OP.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24228 posts
43256 upvotes
ONTARIO
michiebaby wrote: are these healthy/unhealthy?
I don't really think so. But they are really good lol.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1853 posts
1079 upvotes
Toronto
This is basically candy
Aug 19, 2018
6 posts
1 upvote
Montreal
essjayess wrote: Careful, these aren't as healthy for you as they want you to think (11g of the bar's 14g weight is comprised of sugar), though it still makes for a nice little treat.

Thanks OP.
they are like dried fruit. no other sugar added. So I feel like it is safe to give to my child instead of other snacks.
Jan 24, 2008
134 posts
146 upvotes
kuothebest wrote: This is basically candy
These are fruit bars. They're comprised entirely of fruit puree. Fruit contains fructose a naturally occurring sugar. I certainly wouldn't eat more than one at a time, nor would I eat a basket of fruit.

Regardless, naturally occurring sugars are less harmful to your body in moderation than highly processed/refined sugars. As with everything enjoy in moderation, but I'm relatively strict about what I feed my kids and I'd have no qualms giving them one of these vs. candy, or in fact just giving them one of these in general.

Read the label and the ingredients and make an informed decision. 11g of naturally occurring sugar is very reasonable in my opinion. Compare this to so other foods that are marketed as healthy and compare.

To each their own.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24228 posts
43256 upvotes
ONTARIO
Seems to be no more waitlist. It's now gone back to $40+

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)