Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

ARCTIC MX-4 2019 Edition - Thermal Compound Paste $9.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2021 9:39 pm
Dec 20, 2019
935 posts
3387 upvotes
Bikini Bottom

[Amazon.ca] ARCTIC MX-4 2019 Edition - Thermal Compound Paste $9.97

Hey guys, I was a bit hesitant on posting this deal because this is actually 7 cent higher than the average on CCC; however, I realized due to the uncertain times the price hasn't reached this low in a while, so this is pretty decent price if you're in need of a excellent compound soon. Its 15.95 on newegg right now and a totally rip off price on staples and bestbuy. Furthermore, there is 4g in this. That is enough for multiple uses, unlike some other high end brand. Here's an image from CCC. As you can see, it's been hovering pretty high for a long time now; I don't see it going lower anytime soon due to our current predicament.
Images
  • camelchart-locale-caasin-b07l9bdy3tpricetypes-newforce-1zero-0w-855h-513desired-falselegend-1ilt-1tp-allfo-0lang-en2020-09-1907 18 52.png
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 21st, 2020 4:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: updated title
88 replies
Apr 10, 2018
11 posts
16 upvotes
Thanks OP, just bought one. I've used this brand before and it's really easy to apply and store.

Cheers!
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2189 posts
2897 upvotes
TORONTO
How's this compare to Noctua NT-H2?
RACISM IS THE WORST VIRUS
Dec 20, 2019
935 posts
3387 upvotes
Bikini Bottom
hansdoreen wrote: How's this compare to Noctua NT-H2?
TBH, when you're comparing the top of the line thermal paste, the difference is within a degree or two; its not rocket science. So don't buy into the hype and buy brands that are overly hyped and only give enough for one usage. Artic has been an enthusiast brand for a long time now, so you can be sure of the quality. Also, this is great if you have a laptop or older computers that new paste.
Last edited by Patrickpete on Sep 20th, 2020 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5069 posts
3306 upvotes
On a similar note, I tried those silicone sheets and unless I got a dud, I thought they were terrrrrrrrrrrible. Stick with thermal paste.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
8251 posts
5752 upvotes
I could use some of that but getting to the processor of my current laptop is nowhere near as easy as my last one =/
Oct 9, 2017
76 posts
48 upvotes
Sold by 3rd party though. The NT-H1 sold by noctua themselves at $10 is the better deal IMO.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
2125 posts
1481 upvotes
Near You
Watch The Verge builds a PC to learn the exact right amount to put on your IHS
Cards: Amex Platinum • Aeroplan Reserve • Chase AP • CSR • Bonvoy
Banking: Wise • HSBC • TD • Tangerine • Chase
Flights: AC SE • KLM SilverBA Silver
Mobile: AT&T • Fizz • Google Fi • Free.fr
May 19, 2017
442 posts
747 upvotes
KW
This is my thermal paste of choice. It's non conductive and non capacitve and performs at the same level as all other high end pastes other than liquid metal.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1546 posts
1600 upvotes
RiCHC3 wrote: On a similar note, I tried those silicone sheets and unless I got a dud, I thought they were terrrrrrrrrrrible. Stick with thermal paste.
Thermal pads are not designed for CPU/GPU application. Use it for VRAM etc. Carbon pads are an exception and I second what you said: stick with high quality thermal paste like kryonaut, mx4 & nh2 etc.
Dec 20, 2019
935 posts
3387 upvotes
Bikini Bottom
Bubblegum86 wrote: Normal price at ME is $9.99. help your local economy and pay the 2 cents extra :)

https://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX76627
You must be balling to pay 8.99 shipping on a 9.99 item to support the economy . I saw ME but then I saw shipping and I was just like no..... Unless there is something in regard to shipping that I don't know aboutConfused Face
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
2125 posts
1481 upvotes
Near You
Patrickpete wrote: You must be balling to pay 8.99 shipping on a 9.99 item to support the economy . I saw ME but then I saw shipping and I was just like no..... Unless there is something in regard to shipping that I don't know aboutConfused Face
@Bubblegum86 forgets that not everyone lives in a major city and some of us have to get our stuff shipped.
Cards: Amex Platinum • Aeroplan Reserve • Chase AP • CSR • Bonvoy
Banking: Wise • HSBC • TD • Tangerine • Chase
Flights: AC SE • KLM SilverBA Silver
Mobile: AT&T • Fizz • Google Fi • Free.fr
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2014
1020 posts
1206 upvotes
mistytalon wrote: @Bubblegum86 forgets that not everyone lives in a major city and some of us have to get our stuff shipped.
Not only that but Memory Express doesn't have much in terms of stores in Ontario/Quebec. If you're in the GTA either you're willing to drive to Hamilton or pay the $8.99 shipping. When compared to Amazon with free shipping, Memory Express is a raw deal.

Unfortunately, Canada Computers doesn't carry any Arctic Cooling MX-4 or Noctua NT-H1/2 pastes either.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15618 posts
13276 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
I'm still using my thermal paste from 13 years ago.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Jul 31, 2015
915 posts
560 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Reapplying thermal paste works. I used MX-4 to restore a 2008 Macbook Pro. Brought down idle/max temps by 10 to 15 degrees.
Aug 25, 2014
32 posts
30 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I used this product on my 17” Lenovo Y540 about a week ago. 10 degrees lower CPU temps with the added bonus of no longer thermal throttling. GPU max temp down by 7 degrees.
Dec 2, 2019
300 posts
731 upvotes
I am using this product. Working great and yes, it has enough for atleast 2-3 applications.

By the way, I had bought it for $9.99+tax and seller was amazon.ca
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1546 posts
1600 upvotes
Patrickpete wrote: You must be balling to pay 8.99 shipping on a 9.99 item to support the economy . I saw ME but then I saw shipping and I was just like no..... Unless there is something in regard to shipping that I don't know aboutConfused Face
You must be from Quebec/Ontario aka center of universe Face With Rolling Eyes

Obviously this is not for shipping, pickup only....
Last edited by Bubblegum86 on Sep 20th, 2020 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)