• Feb 8th, 2021 4:42 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
2289 posts
267 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] DEEPCOOL Castle 360 RGB All-in-One Liquid CPU Cooler $144.49

DEEPCOOL Castle 360 RGB All-in-One Liquid CPU Cooler with Addressable RGB Water Block and Fan, Supported Cable and Motherboard Control, TR4 and AM4 Compatible, 3 Year

Decent price I think.
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 3rd, 2021 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
28 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
9362 posts
4163 upvotes
Toronto
3 fan... you really need a case that can fit this thing first
Aug 4, 2004
853 posts
393 upvotes
Vancouver
ATL on Amazon, I have the 240 and love it. This is the 360 RGBv2 which should perform quite well, IMO. if you've got the real estate for it in your case, definitely a worthwhile choice. I went with the 240 because I wanted to top mount exhaust.
Licensed Automotive Technician
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2740 posts
5434 upvotes
This is pretty well reviewed and the lowest price that I have seen on this. Not sure why the hate.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2007
1007 posts
734 upvotes
Alexdubzz wrote: Noctua doesn't make AIOs.
I believe that's his point. Although he's wrong, no one is selling an air cooler with this much radiator right now.
Dec 24, 2017
239 posts
254 upvotes
Flunk wrote: I believe that's his point. Although he's wrong, no one is selling an air cooler with this much radiator right now.
What exactly is his point? There are a thousand different reasons one might want an aio instead of a massive air cooler. This is actually a pretty decent unit for the price, have a friend that has one. At this price point also consider the msi mag core, it has been going on sale a lot for around this price.
Dec 2, 2011
18 posts
17 upvotes
Halifax
Alexdubzz wrote: What exactly is his point? There are a thousand different reasons one might want an aio instead of a massive air cooler. This is actually a pretty decent unit for the price, have a friend that has one. At this price point also consider the msi mag core, it has been going on sale a lot for around this price.
Some people just like to hate AIO's because it's the "Cool pc master race" thing to do. Chances are he actually knows very little / nothing about PC building and just repeats what he reads and hears. Like you said, there's thousands of reasons someone might want an AIO. danascully is just to dumb to realize that lol
Dec 23, 2012
43 posts
32 upvotes
L'Ile Perrot
Alexdubzz wrote: What exactly is his point? There are a thousand different reasons one might want an aio instead of a massive air cooler. This is actually a pretty decent unit for the price, have a friend that has one. At this price point also consider the msi mag core, it has been going on sale a lot for around this price.
Agreed, I myself would prefer the utter perfect silence of Noctua's coolers, but no decent cooler fits in the stupid Dynamic because of the 1.5" offset the board is given to make space for the psu that goes behind the board.
It's bad enough that the pci-e cables from gpu's already touch the glass panel, with my old msi gaming x gtx 1070 it pushed so hard it actually popped the damn panel off because of cheap double sided tape that kept it together.
Thankfully this problem was common enough that Lian Li was sending improved replacement panels at no cost to consumers.

Not sure if I should buy this or wait for the elusive arctic cooling versions that have been out of stock for 10 months straight...
Dec 29, 2013
953 posts
660 upvotes
Montr
There are reasons one might want liquid cooler
I recently researched a cooler. And if you just want a good balance between size/performance/noise/look, the Bequiet dark rock slim is an excellent choice
Aug 12, 2010
647 posts
185 upvotes
I have this exact AIO. Looks awesome. I have a Ryzen 3900X overclocked to 4.35 on all 10 cores and temps are 38-48C Idle, 62C Gaming, 66C 100% load. Great cooler! You can also buy 5 backup fans exact same that come with this cooler for $50 bucks. Been running it for about a year now.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2223 posts
1243 upvotes
GTA
Some people just dont want a huge cooler weighing down their entire motherboard.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2261 posts
1869 upvotes
Vancouver
Great AIO for the price, used it on a friends build.
Aug 4, 2004
853 posts
393 upvotes
Vancouver
weaser999 wrote: I have this exact AIO. Looks awesome. I have a Ryzen 3900X overclocked to 4.35 on all 10 cores and temps are 38-48C Idle, 62C Gaming, 66C 100% load. Great cooler! You can also buy 5 backup fans exact same that come with this cooler for $50 bucks. Been running it for about a year now.
I matched the 240 to my 3700x, but running stock speeds. Idle I sit around 35-38C, 53-57C Gaming. I haven't seen it peak over 60C yet, going on a month now.

Just a heads up, the fans the 360v2 and 240v2 come with are the ARGB fans, not the regular Deepcool PWM RGB fans that go on sale for $50/5pack somewhat regularly. They're both PWM and you can still use them but they use different RGB connections. My 240v2 did come with an adapter for RGB/ARGB, I'll assume the 360v2 should as well. I have the RGB fans running as my front intake fans. The cooler pump itself is ARGB.
Nov 18, 2015
11 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
You guys do realize your temps mean nothing if you don't post your ambient temperature right?
Aug 4, 2004
853 posts
393 upvotes
Vancouver
RodrigoGad wrote: You guys do realize your temps mean nothing if you don't post your ambient temperature right?
21°C Ambient.
May 29, 2017
377 posts
286 upvotes
danascully wrote: Noctua > this
Noctua DH15 costs more than this, is ugly af, hard to fit, and no way it'll perform better than this.
Nov 14, 2020
15 posts
8 upvotes
I have the Deepcool Castle 360EX version and it is pretty LOUD but its does the job very well.. I am using 5900X and keeps my CPU at 31'C idle and 55'C in all the latest games I play. (Don't hear the computer when you have headset on in a game) Apparently people usually change the fans for it to fix the loudness.

But if you are making RGB PC Build, they are apparently the easiest to install (good wire length etc) and in my opinion cleanest/nicest looking one (the 360EX you can take off the logo for a plain middle)