De'Longhi Double Walled Thermo Espresso Glasses - set of 2 $15.99 all time low

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2020 12:42 am
[OP]
Nov 28, 2009
750 posts
722 upvotes
Pickering

[Amazon.ca] De'Longhi Double Walled Thermo Espresso Glasses - set of 2 $15.99 all time low

Was looking for espresso glasses to complement the espresso made by my Breville Barista Express. This brand is among the best and this is the lowest it has ever been as per camel camel camel.

Wanted to buy the 6 pack but it was cheaper buying 3 of these!

FYI these are single shot glasses not double. I always do double shots myself however when I have guests over they mostly prefer single shots. My wife also prefers single shot espresso. This brand does not make double shot glasses.

Cheers everybody.
Last edited by steved54321 on Jul 7th, 2020 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
12 replies
Nov 3, 2018
333 posts
154 upvotes
This is a great product. I have owned Latte (biggest) and Cappuccino (medium) version (from last sale) for more than a year – no drawbacks. Now will buy these for the guests who prefer Italian-style espresso.
Last edited by Grau18 on Jul 7th, 2020 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Nov 28, 2009
750 posts
722 upvotes
Pickering
xhalo21 wrote: this one vs https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01BNWIXAW though?

i find i usually have double which i feel will go right to the rim/spill over with the OP one. thats my only worry
This one ^ 39500-075 has the double man logo on the side of the espresso glass, the same glass without the logo 39500-85 is considerably more expensive. From the details it looks like it is also a great choice. Personally I wouldnt want the logo on the side of my espresso glass. DeLonghi is discreet with their logo at the bottom.
Nov 6, 2012
302 posts
389 upvotes
NORTH YORK
xhalo21 wrote: this one vs https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01BNWIXAW though?

i find i usually have double which i feel will go right to the rim/spill over with the OP one. thats my only worry
I agree. Seems like most people are pulling double shots, AFAIK.
Double shot ranges from 60 to about 80 ml. De'Longhi glasses are 60 ml glasses. Won't be enough or comfortable (I don't like to fill to the rim).
Zwillings are 80 ml, which is much better.
Makes me a bit disappointed, as I bought a few De'Longhi cappuccino glasses from a previous sale and want all glasses to be matching...
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4109 posts
4307 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Anyone who switched to these (and actually drinks a lot of espressos) do you miss not having the little handles?
Nov 6, 2012
302 posts
389 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Ecsta wrote: Anyone who switched to these (and actually drinks a lot of espressos) do you miss not having the little handles?
I had ones with handles before, now I have double walled without handle for few years. Never missed the handle. Actually, when I drink espresso outside from the cup with handle it annoys me. When I bought a glass without handle a few years ago, I was afraid that it will be too slippery or too finicky and I'll brake it soon (I consider myself clumsy) , but so far it's the same glass and I used few times a day for about 3 years. But it is my personal experience.
Images
  • 20200707_122940.jpg
Banned
Dec 17, 2017
1014 posts
1054 upvotes
FYI the cappuccino size was $10 for a pair last year. Maybe these guys will drop lower in price... one day / some day.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5397 posts
5449 upvotes
Edmonton
I used to have a bunch of double walled cups from various brands but eventually they all break. Also they do not keep your drinks any hotter then every other mug because the top is open. They do look awesome though, and guests love it.

For daily morning use, when I'm half asleep, a small sized ceramic or steel mug is my go to. I always warm up the cups before hand with hot water from the espresso machine.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2109 posts
14446 upvotes
sdmeller wrote: I think in the end I'll go with these:

https://www.amazon.ca/Tebery-Insulated- ... B07NW5QHHM

Or with these:

https://www.amazon.ca/Double-Demitasse- ... B07DRQQ8WH

Both 80 ml and seems like without logos
And both with plenty of reviews of glasses breaking - De'Longhi and Zwilling are proven brands that you pay a premium for - the ones you linked are cheapos.
Jul 26, 2008
12 posts
16 upvotes
Price has dropped even lower to $9.00!
Penalty Box
Aug 19, 2015
7399 posts
7625 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Ordered 3. Great deal
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines