Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Dewalt $20 off $150, Bosch $30 off $149 Dec 01 - Dec 31 2017

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2017 9:03 am
Dec 14, 2007
542 posts
1396 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Dewalt $20 off $150, Bosch $30 off $149 Dec 01 - Dec 31 2017

Discount only applies to items shipped and sold by Amazon.ca. Products must be added to cart to see discount. This offer is valid from December 1, 2017 until December 31, 2017 and while supplies last

https://www.amazon.ca/b/ref=amb_link_1? ... B00DL7QCHY
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 4th, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retailer edit
26 replies
Dec 30, 2013
455 posts
334 upvotes
Mississauga
Damn, was $20 off $99 for dewalt last year
Jun 29, 2017
437 posts
1470 upvotes
I checked this out for Dewalts yesterday and it was a bit challenging. It only applies to some Dewalt tools - only the ones that show the offer on the product page.
You also need to enter promo codes of:
Enter code 50OFF at checkout.
Enter code 20OFF at checkout.

Also, I found the codes would say not applicable if I selected 2 day shipping, but they would apply for regular shipping.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2005
5111 posts
1546 upvotes
Kitchener
There were some good deals when it started Dec 2nd, but looks like prices were jacked up today. The 2 pack of 20v 5ah batteries was $136
Jan 27, 2007
922 posts
335 upvotes
Calgary
Not applying discounts at the checkout, had to chat with support....even then they said to order first and once the item ships they'll take off $20 - Dewalt jigsaw
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
Actually, the promotion for this years is bad as the price of most tools are increased when the promotion is released. In addition, not all items under the promotion list can apply the promotion. I don't know if Amazon is doing this intentionally or made a big mistake. I had few items want to buy it from the Bosch and Dremel promotion, however, some of them don't apply the promotion even it is on the list. I just don't bother to buy them.
Sep 12, 2017
193 posts
139 upvotes
Drthorne wrote: For all the pro plumbers, $330 is a great price on Dewalts new 20v max pex expansion kit for Uponor pex piping

https://www.amazon.ca/DEWALT-DCE400D2-2 ... Dewalt+pex
Was a great deal. They jacked the price back up to $599.

Couldn't get the discount to show in the cart so I missed my chance. :(

On the upside the $20 discount seems to be applying to the cart. However I still can't get the $50 discount to natively apply or apply with the code the previous poster had listed.
Aug 3, 2012
504 posts
407 upvotes
AURORA
Noticed the same thing. Was watching some items as well. Normally I shop Amazon, but this is a rip-off. And AMZCA courier ripping up my lawn...

BC Fasteners has the Bosch coupon codes as well. Much better deal. Try BST149 / BST699 for Bosch.
Oct 26, 2017
171 posts
284 upvotes
Sopranos wrote: Not applying discounts at the checkout, had to chat with support....even then they said to order first and once the item ships they'll take off $20 - Dewalt jigsaw
I had a similar experience. Was considering a 2-pack of the 9.0ah flexvolt batteries, but the discount doesn't show up. Chatted with a customer service rep, but he forwarded the issue somewhere else and I am supposed to hear back in 24-48 hours.
Jan 27, 2007
922 posts
335 upvotes
Calgary
jradmcfast wrote: I had a similar experience. Was considering a 2-pack of the 9.0ah flexvolt batteries, but the discount doesn't show up. Chatted with a customer service rep, but he forwarded the issue somewhere else and I am supposed to hear back in 24-48 hours.
Exactly what happened to me, it's like they are not allowed to do any credits themselves anymore and transfer you to what they call "marketing" team. Those guys did get in touch with me and "approved" $20 credit, for something that should have been applied automatically. What a joke..
Oct 26, 2017
171 posts
284 upvotes
Sopranos wrote: Exactly what happened to me, it's like they are not allowed to do any credits themselves anymore and transfer you to what they call "marketing" team. Those guys did get in touch with me and "approved" $20 credit, for something that should have been applied automatically. What a joke..
Apparently even more time is needed to fix this. :rolleyes: I received this email today:
Hello,

I'm writing from Amazon Marketing and Promotions Team in response to our recent phone conversation with you regarding the Dewalt promotion.

I need to look into the problem in detail, and it'll take a bit more time than usual.

I just wanted to let you know I'll write back in 3-5 business days with more information.

Thanks for giving me time to find the best solution.

Best regards,
Lxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxx.
Amazon.ca
P.s. I never spoke to them on the phone.
Oct 10, 2006
115 posts
6 upvotes
Was able to get the $50 refunded through customer service chat
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2001
1100 posts
147 upvotes
New Brunswick
I tried the same - no dice. Thumbs Down Sign
"Homer no function beer well without" -- Homer Simpson :D
Nov 16, 2014
250 posts
258 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
CS agent confirmed that $20 discount does not apply to the Dewalt string trimmer.
Nov 16, 2005
736 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
Saw the 20v circular saw and tried to buy it along with drywall driver and some batteries. Discontinued didn't apply. Tried both codes and they say expired. Oh well will spend my money somewhere else.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)