Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] DEWALT 20V Cordless 5-in. Random Orbit Sander (Tool Only) - $99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2021 7:55 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Dec 4, 2017
266 posts
317 upvotes
Whitby

[Amazon.ca] DEWALT 20V Cordless 5-in. Random Orbit Sander (Tool Only) - $99

Lower price ever based on CCC.
Score 4.8 from +3k reviewers.
Images
  • upload.jpg
16 replies
Jr. Member
Sep 3, 2015
170 posts
102 upvotes
Kitchener- Waterloo
Same price at c.tire (pg 8 flyer) plus c.tire money.
Sr. Member
Sep 7, 2017
597 posts
440 upvotes
Repost. Already a thread going and Amazon mentioned.

Deal is price beat with HD using the CT link. I just finished. $89 plus tax. Free shipping.
Last edited by Bidjaan on Dec 26th, 2020 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Newbie
Apr 22, 2018
56 posts
51 upvotes
There is another thread with the CT deal and some people have had success PM+beat at HD
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 16, 2007
1153 posts
799 upvotes
Went to order on CT site. Don't do gift cards online. Seems stupid not to be able to accept those online...cant go buy things in store right now either...was more interested in supporting a CDN business but their stupidity cost them my business (much like Pizza Pizza disabling their app and online ordering yesterday). Amazon it is. Thanks OP.

Bought a dewalt 20v max reciprocating saw as well.
Last edited by devilsknight on Dec 26th, 2020 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Nov 26, 2017
3 posts
11 upvotes
Thanks for the price match tip. Got the same deal through Home Depot via online chat. Just had to provide CT link to sander. I placed an online order and then gave the order # to the chat agent who adjusted price on the fly. Pretty fantastic tool for $89 bucks!
Jr. Member
Nov 17, 2013
127 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto, ON
trying to match with Home Depot on the chat.. says they're closed until Dec 26 at 8am.. except it is Dec 26 11:50AM EST!

Weird...
Jr. Member
May 5, 2008
162 posts
119 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP, got one ordered for pickup from CT. Thanks to that poster as well.
Newbie
Apr 22, 2018
56 posts
51 upvotes
MaxMartin wrote: trying to match with Home Depot on the chat.. says they're closed until Dec 26 at 8am.. except it is Dec 26 11:50AM EST!

Weird...
Apparently you just keep the chat open and you're automatically in line. Wait it out for an agent based on what others have said.
Newbie
Sep 21, 2019
12 posts
5 upvotes
Cant seem to find it for the price. Can you please itemize your steps to grab for the price
Sr. Member
Oct 3, 2015
734 posts
1460 upvotes
Toronto
Ardordaddy wrote: Cant seem to find it for the price. Can you please itemize your steps to grab for the price
Step 1: Go back in time to before this deal was over.
Step 2: Buy item
Newbie
Mar 5, 2018
68 posts
87 upvotes
Edmonton
Did anyone actually get their's from Amazon? Mine never arrived and it's one of those situations where there really isn't a tracking number from CanadaPost on Intecom. Just a message that says it was expected January 1 and to come back on January 9 for a refund if it doesn't arrive by then.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2017
1115 posts
874 upvotes
Jonproject wrote: Did anyone actually get their's from Amazon? Mine never arrived and it's one of those situations where there really isn't a tracking number from CanadaPost on Intecom. Just a message that says it was expected January 1 and to come back on January 9 for a refund if it doesn't arrive by then.
I got mine a day later or two after my order
Member
Apr 20, 2017
207 posts
364 upvotes
I get the benefit of not having a cord but typically a sander is a tool that is used for extended periods of time. I would imagine you may burn through batteries pretty quick with this thing?
Member
User avatar
May 24, 2008
300 posts
217 upvotes
foz240 wrote: I get the benefit of not having a cord but typically a sander is a tool that is used for extended periods of time. I would imagine you may burn through batteries pretty quick with this thing?
My 5ah battery runs for about 40 min on mid speed setting.

Top