Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

DEWALT 40-Piece Flex Torq Set - $18.49 (Prime Only) or $15.5 (@ Quebec Rona ONLY) (Expired)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2019 2:02 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6577 posts
9073 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] DEWALT 40-Piece Flex Torq Set - $18.49 (Prime Only) or $15.5 (@ Quebec Rona ONLY) (Expired)

This deal is expired

Update#4: Add two pictures about the information and counts of each type of bits. Please refer to the attachment of this post.

Update#3: One seller is trying to mislead the deal with setting the same price. I have just changed deal link, so you can see all sellers. Make sure you pick the Amazon.ca as seller.

Update#2 : Some member (refer to post#50), Quebec Rona is showing $15.5, but I couldn't see that price as I'm in Ontario and it shows $18.49. Nonetheless, if you are not Prime, you can buy it from Rona.

Update#1 : It is OOS now, but still able to order. Besides, as expected, this product is assigned to "Prime Only". Use the following link if you cannot find it :
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new

This is the lowest price in the history. Remember your favorite rebate sites. Normally, Amazon will assign Prime-Only with this low price, so grab it before Amazon applies the Prime limitation

DEWALT 40-Piece Flex Torq Set
- The DeWalt DWA2T40IRC 40-piece Impact Ready Screw Driving Set is part of the DeWalt Flexor line of power tool accessories. Flexor allows bits to flex up to 15 degrees which equals increased durability and reduced breakage for longer bit life.
- 10x Magnetic Screw Lock system
- Minimizes drops and reduces wobbling
- Reduces breakage and longer life

Images
  • Dewalt40_1.jpg
  • Dewalt40_2.jpg
Last edited by lcmt on Feb 28th, 2019 12:54 am, edited 15 times in total.
81 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1374 posts
1746 upvotes
Quebec
I bought the exact same kit around 2-3 years ago for 40$. They have become my go-to set for everyday work. I completely redid my bottom deck (around 1000 screws) and the 3 square adapter are barely showing wear. This is definitly worth it at this price.
Sep 26, 2009
199 posts
335 upvotes
Toronto
Got a drill for Christmas. In for one since I've been looking for a good and affordable drill bits.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2008
1126 posts
1793 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
Jon Lai wrote: Already have too many bits...
Then why are you in this thread?
Jon Lai wrote: plus, 90% of the time I only use Robertson, so the other bits are useless.
Most of the bits in this set ARE Robertson. The pictures are from the American version of the set. Check the customer pics and description. Note that this information is for others. Obviously it's useless to you.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
4798 posts
1796 upvotes
+1 nice find OP, ordered one at $20 excellent kit to have with me for work.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9290 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
What's Robertson?

Why there are other items listed as more pieces for like a few bucks more?

Are drill pieces the same as impact driver?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Feb 21, 2018
71 posts
32 upvotes
Can these pieces use with impact driver?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6066 posts
6024 upvotes
No Bum Deals
We are screwed.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6577 posts
9073 upvotes
Robertson is square bit
L4cky wrote: What's Robertson?

Why there are other items listed as more pieces for like a few bucks more?

Are drill pieces the same as impact driver?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6577 posts
9073 upvotes
Yes, it is impact ready if you look at the package
scottng wrote: Can these pieces use with impact driver?
Jan 15, 2009
203 posts
277 upvotes
New Brunswickistan
Thanks OP. That's a great buy at alllllllmost 50% off
Jan 17, 2010
962 posts
467 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
newbie here. is this universal or only usable for DEWALT? thanks.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
48990 posts
10269 upvotes
Richmond Hill
brghunter wrote: Then why are you in this thread?

Most of the bits in this set ARE Robertson. The pictures are from the American version of the set. Check the customer pics and description. Note that this information is for others. Obviously it's useless to you.
Just wanted to check out what was included, obviously. There's no need to be so hostile.

Amazon sells individual bits in the $1-3 range, and for most people, it's probably more useful to buy individual bits that you need often than to buy these sets. It's nice to have a set lying around for the occasional different screw head you need to drill, but if you're drilling screws with an impact driver, most likely you're drilling a ton of screws that you bought, so you have control over the screw head (such as Robertson) and therefore you don't need so many different bits.
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6577 posts
9073 upvotes
You can use it for any brands of drill and drive
cheney wrote: newbie here. is this universal or only usable for DEWALT? thanks.
May 24, 2012
255 posts
327 upvotes
Gatineau, Qc
Bought 1. Thanks OP & thanked.
Il n'y a point de sots si incommodes que ceux qui ont de l’esprit
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6066 posts
6024 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Thanks op, I would buy it but I have so many bits I’m going to resist. It’s hard but I must resist. RFD habitual spender.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Nov 28, 2011
398 posts
480 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Great kit for those starting your bit collection.
They are pretty tough... copying Milwaukee's Shockwave line.
I'll pass on this. I too have more spare bits then I'll be able to live though... mostly cheap Chinese
Aug 15, 2007
614 posts
265 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Too hot not to buy (add to my other 500x bits ...)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)