• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2019 4:22 am
[OP]
Mar 15, 2003
757 posts
251 upvotes
toronto

[Amazon.ca] DEWALT 40-Piece Flex Torq Set $18.49

Dewalt 40 piece Flex Torq Set, great if you have impact driver, lowest price from 3xcamel at $18.49

The DeWalt DWA2T40IRC 40-piece Impact Ready Screw Driving Set is part of the DeWalt Flexor line of power tool accessories. Flexor allows bits to flex up to 15 degrees which equals increased durability and reduced breakage for longer bit life.
Images
  • dewalt.jpg
29 replies
Nov 4, 2012
13 posts
2 upvotes
Burnaby
Was this a lightning deal or something? Shows as $35 for me.
Mar 25, 2013
510 posts
421 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP picked up a DeWalt combo recently so this perfect.
DroidKid
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
3594 posts
826 upvotes
Thanks op +1
Does anyone know where I can get a screw driver to remove a screw with little clearance. It's basically the speakers in my car but the windshield is too close. So I need like an angle screw driver or something.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2007
1518 posts
527 upvotes
Abbotsford
I don’t understand how the little bits are for a power tool
Mar 25, 2013
510 posts
421 upvotes
Toronto
Well that was fast it's sold out or no longer there
DroidKid
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
20933 posts
3090 upvotes
Niagara Falls
EEE2 wrote: Thanks op +1
Does anyone know where I can get a screw driver to remove a screw with little clearance. It's basically the speakers in my car but the windshield is too close. So I need like an angle screw driver or something.
would there be enough clearence for something like this?

Right angle attachment

or this one
Last edited by Evil Baby on Dec 26th, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 25, 2013
510 posts
421 upvotes
Toronto
oakjefferson wrote: I don’t understand how the little bits are for a power tool
it comes with an adapter so you put the bits into the adapter and the adapter goes into the drill
DroidKid
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1207 posts
287 upvotes
Winnipeg
funktastik wrote: Select amazon as the seller
Huh???
Shows 34.99 for me 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️Sleepy Face
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6237 posts
1097 upvotes
Ontario
Looks like deal is dead boys and girls.
Mar 18, 2005
20933 posts
3090 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Pr0metheus wrote: Looks like deal is dead boys and girls.
It's odd. If you click on "in drill bits" at the top, it still shows teh $18.49 price.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2007
1518 posts
527 upvotes
Abbotsford
Is there a point to that over using the medium size bits that can go in directly?
Nov 24, 2006
110 posts
18 upvotes
GTA
Been showing $34.99 since 6:30pm-ish :( not sure if it's OOS or what since it's not showing me option to purchase from Amazon itself.

So frustrating because I was about to purchase but saw diapers on sale too and took time to figure out if it's a better deal vs Costco diaper sales. Went back and price was at $34.99...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7933 posts
1822 upvotes
Mont-Royal
can someone tells me what this thing is/does?
and how to use it?
Images
  • qiest.jpg
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
2523 posts
2423 upvotes
Montreal
EEE2 wrote: Thanks op +1
Use vice grip to hold the bit while pushing hard down.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2002
4470 posts
993 upvotes
L4cky wrote: can someone tells me what this thing is/does?
and how to use it?
The cylindrical objects with the Dewalt labeling is a magnetic holder for screws; you use the longer bits and push it through one end to show up slightly out of the other end. That other end is magnetized to hold screws in place while you drive it at angles where it may fall out otherwise.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7933 posts
1822 upvotes
Mont-Royal
SLee wrote: The cylindrical objects with the Dewalt labeling is a magnetic holder for screws; you use the longer bits and push it through one end to show up slightly out of the other end. That other end is magnetized to hold screws in place while you drive it at angles where it may fall out otherwise.
thanks, do you have a pic? I am mor evisual. it also comes with 2 part.. so im a bit lost
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
20933 posts
3090 upvotes
Niagara Falls
L4cky wrote: thanks, do you have a pic? I am mor evisual. it also comes with 2 part.. so im a bit lost