Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] DEWALT DCS387B 20-volt MAX Compact Reciprocating Saw (tool only) for $122.90

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2021 2:09 pm
[OP]
Apr 15, 2009
97 posts
281 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] DEWALT DCS387B 20-volt MAX Compact Reciprocating Saw (tool only) for $122.90

Amazon Deal Alert, good price if you are looking for this saw an have been waiting.

Product description:

The DEWALT DCS387B 20V MAX Compact Reciprocating Saw boasts of a compact and lightweight design at only 14.5" in total length; fits between studs and allows users to make cuts in confined spaces. It features a 4-position blade clamp that allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool free blade changes. The 1-1/8" stroke length delivers faster cutting speed, and a variable speed trigger with 0-2,900 spm provides increased blade control for precision cuts. The pivoting shoe provides increased versatility while cutting. It also offers a bright LED light illuminates dark work areas for better visibility. This is a baretool item - battery sold separately.
6 replies
Apr 11, 2020
151 posts
209 upvotes
JohnA75316 wrote: This isn't really worth it as the brushless version is only $56 more and definitely worth the difference.

https://www.amazon.ca/DEWALT-DCS367B-Br ... 216&sr=8-1
Not everybody needs or can take advantage of the brushless. I've had the brushed for a couple years now and it has performed fantastic for me. Great run time, hasn't fail me in any task so far, and I abuse the hell out of it. An extra $56 isn't chump change, especially for an rfder. I do agree though on the price, I wouldn't pay more than $100
Oct 10, 2011
132 posts
231 upvotes
Mississauga
I had a look at CCC and it hasn't been this low since it was $99 in 2017. Great deal OP but I think I will wait for the brushless.