Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Diablo 12" ultimate finish saw blade - $59.99 - dead again x3

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2020 7:12 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 13, 2008
151 posts
180 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Diablo 12" ultimate finish saw blade - $59.99 - dead again x3

update: round 3 over. Price back up.


Saw the 10” on sale but for anyone with a 12” mitre saw this blade is awesome. I’ve gone through 2 of them already and have dulled them.

Just bought my 3rd. Love this blade; cuts super clean.
Last edited by chaotics on Oct 5th, 2020 8:37 pm, edited 11 times in total.
32 replies
Jr. Member
Jul 3, 2014
130 posts
149 upvotes
BC
This is a hot deal. Compare at $99 at Home Depot.

For anyone wondering, these are the top of the line blades in the industry.
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 23, 2009
838 posts
396 upvotes
Vancouver
came in expecting like a replica sword from Diablo game, now im somewhat disappointed.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2008
4947 posts
1549 upvotes
Been waiting a while for these to go on sale.

In for two.
Let's hug it out
Newbie
Apr 3, 2019
14 posts
5 upvotes
Montreal
ProtossCraft wrote: came in expecting like a replica sword from Diablo game, now im somewhat disappointed.
Username and avatar check out.

I did the same BTW.
Member
Nov 10, 2019
396 posts
314 upvotes
Bought the 10inch 80T! Been waiting for this deal considering HD is $90ish
Member
Feb 6, 2019
227 posts
324 upvotes
Niagara Region
Freud make excellent blades! I have a bunch of saw blades, router bits and reciprocating saw blades from Freud and they have served me well for many years.

Something I do, and highly recommend, is to clean them occasionally with resin remover. They will cut like new again and last way longer. I get mine at Lee Valley...

https://www.leevalley.com/en-ca/shop/to ... em=56Z4311

It goes a long way. I remove the blade from the tool and brush it on the teeth (or router bit blade) with a small brush.

In any case, this is a great deal!
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 13, 2008
151 posts
180 upvotes
Farles70 wrote: Freud make excellent blades! I have a bunch of saw blades, router bits and reciprocating saw blades from Freud and they have served me well for many years.

Something I do, and highly recommend, is to clean them occasionally with resin remover. They will cut like new again and last way longer. I get mine at Lee Valley...

https://www.leevalley.com/en-ca/shop/to ... em=56Z4311

It goes a long way. I remove the blade from the tool and brush it on the teeth (or router bit blade) with a small brush.

In any case, this is a great deal!
I’m going to try that. Have a lot of diablo blades as well. Don’t use anything else.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2008
1666 posts
1459 upvotes
chaotics wrote: Saw the 10” on sale but for anyone with a 12” mitre saw this blade is awesome. I’ve gone through 2 of them already and have dulled them.

Just bought my 3rd. Love this blade; cuts super clean.
Thanks. I really should run a 12" on my saw but I'm cheap so I've been running 10's for years. :)
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3684 posts
1823 upvotes
Ottawa
Best use cases for a blade like this?
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2310 posts
3030 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP!
Won't be like the Forrest blade I'm using right now, but that one is also a bit more than $60 CAD. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Upvoted.

[edit: looked up the Forrest 12" Chopmaster price. OMG!]
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2310 posts
3030 upvotes
GTA
shylok wrote: Best use cases for a blade like this?
For your 12" miter saw.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3684 posts
1823 upvotes
Ottawa
karlb wrote: For your 12" miter saw.
Lol yea but what specifically. It's a high end finishing blade best used for? Trim? Ripping finished cabinets etc?
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 13, 2008
151 posts
180 upvotes
shylok wrote: Lol yea but what specifically. It's a high end finishing blade best used for? Trim? Ripping finished cabinets etc?
I honestly use it for everything. Framing, cabinets, flooring whatever. Do you like to sand you cuts after? No? Use this blade.
Sr. Member
May 17, 2011
623 posts
593 upvotes
Toronto
Deal dead? I'm seeing $79 plus $10 shipping, no other sellers as an option
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 28, 2008
3600 posts
5412 upvotes
Langley, BC
Will this saw through bone and not leave bone fragments around the saw?

Top