Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Diono Carus Essentials 3-in-1 Baby Carrier, Front Carry & Back Carry $122.20 after 51% savings reg. price $249.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2021 9:30 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal

[Amazon.ca] Diono Carus Essentials 3-in-1 Baby Carrier, Front Carry & Back Carry $122.20 after 51% savings reg. price $249.99

Diono Carus Essentials 3-in-1 Baby Carrier, Front Carry & Back Carry, Newborn to Toddler up to 33 lb / 15 kg, Easy to Wear Comfortable & Ergonomic

Price: $249.99
Price: $122.20
You Save: $127.79 (51%)

WEAR IT YOUR WAY: With a small baby carried parent facing, or a bigger baby carried world facing, a small one on your back or walking hand in hand... you can wear Carus Essentials your way
MORE SUPPORTIVE: Unique harness design ensures parents always have optimal back support no matter what mode the carrier is in
REASSURING: Acknowledged as a hip-healthy baby carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute with adjustable leg support to grow with baby
ADJUSTABLE: Completely adjustable pod with easy slide fasteners and durable clips allow superior comfort and maximum support for baby and ease for you
BUILD YOUR BOND: Lets you easily and intimately carry your growing child to nurture your natural bond and the close-tome pocket on the front of the carrier allows you to comfort baby with ease
2 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
To each their own but our carrier got used a handful of times. I think the typical family WANTS to use it more, but ends up using the stroller or letting the kid walk (and then using the stroller).
You almost have to get "suited up" to use the carrier and that's the main problem.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Mar 25, 2006
40 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
DaVibe wrote: To each their own but our carrier got used a handful of times. I think the typical family WANTS to use it more, but ends up using the stroller or letting the kid walk (and then using the stroller).
You almost have to get "suited up" to use the carrier and that's the main problem.
yup, i agree, we got a hand me down and only used it once or twice. It took too long to put it on and sometimes the kids didn't even want to be in there.