Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2011
4279 posts
10565 upvotes
Quebec

[Amazon.ca] Diono Lightweight Strollers, (2-Pack) -- 116$

Bought a pair, sell the extra one... So it will be a great unexpensive stroller

For the color kit

Last edited by isrdum on Jun 21st, 2021 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
In my opinion, every intervention in RFD deserve a "thanks". Thanks given until now: more than 100,000

Giving "Likes" gives cancer.... Don't do it!!!!
5 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2011
4279 posts
10565 upvotes
Quebec
Price dropping a little bit!!
In my opinion, every intervention in RFD deserve a "thanks". Thanks given until now: more than 100,000

Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
22759 posts
10583 upvotes
Toronto
What I find really strange is that this product basically doesn't exist (much) on the internet. There's a black version as well, but this thing has next to no reviews. It's not the regular Diono brand, I'm not familiar with "D2" but I guess it's an economy line of Diono. It's not on the Diono website, it's not on many websites, but it's here on Amazon.

Not sure if it's a new product ... new release ...

The few reviews that ARE there are favorable but who knows where those came from ...

We still bought one, going to try it out but just lots of questions to be honest lol
Meanwhile there's a "Summer" brand stroller that has over 3000 reviews on Amazon and it's still over 4.5+/5 and it's $50.

You are paying for the name here, thinking that it's some sort of premium product ... I just hope it is, time will tell I guess
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2011
4279 posts
10565 upvotes
Quebec
Well seen
I hadn't done any research considering that they were "Dionos", but indeed there is little information except on the Amazon site. Me too, I will leave my order, but only because the price is right. But it remains strange that the Diono site does not mention is own product.

[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2011
4279 posts
10565 upvotes
Quebec
Black one are also on sale

Feb 8, 2011
18 posts
12 upvotes
Looks like only the color ones are on sale now ..
Bought it because of the cheap price but weird that there's no review on amazon. 3Camels shows that this product is relatively new - maybe that is why?
I did see some "Two2Go" product on the Diono website and this stroller is sold on stores like Walmart.com and other known baby retailers.
Ordered a set.. will split it with a friend .. let's see how it goes!