Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Diono Radian 3R All-In-One Convertible Car Seat - Black

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2019 10:15 am
Sep 3, 2013
906 posts
301 upvotes
Toronto
bigzinc10 wrote: Have a rainier and rxt... Also prefer the head support and extra side cushioning.
Same. Good use when they nap.
Nov 11, 2014
181 posts
110 upvotes
Markham, ON
mtlmonk wrote: at 6 months, it's young to switch to a regular car seat, they're safest in the buckle seat
not if they physically outgrew the bucket by height or weight.
Jul 23, 2007
203 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
Were these not on sale for $200 for black Friday or was it a different model? I personally prefer clek as my kid doesn't feel very secure in diono
Oct 29, 2013
80 posts
69 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
themikewoo wrote: The difference between this R and the RXT is the head support during a side impact. To me the extra money is worth the side supports. I have two RXT, mother-in-law has an 2AXT, I'm waiting for a Everett NXT. Needless to say we're a Diono family lol.

Solid seats and they last ten years!
Do these recline at all in the front facing position?
Mar 12, 2019
16 posts
7 upvotes
I like this seat but agree with others, instructions are super unclear.

Also the seat angle makes it impossible for someone to sit in the front seat. (In a Corolla or equivalent small-ish car). Unless you buy the angle adjustment pad by Diono, which should help a little.
Nov 13, 2012
28 posts
22 upvotes
X24Secret wrote: Beware of low crash test scores. And that’s for the better RXT one!
After reading through that site I couldn't justify purchasing a diono based on their test scores. Pay some more money and get a higher rated and safer seat.

I will of course keep reading reviews to see if it was just the one website or more widespread but who compromises on their child's safety?