https://www.amazon.ca/THQ-Nordic-18002- ... t+5&sr=8-2

Playstation
https://www.amazon.ca/THQ-Nordic-17999- ... t+5&sr=8-1
54 replies
Oct 23, 2012
351 posts
152 upvotes
Brampton
I think most retailers are selling it for $59.99, but for some weird reason its much more to buy digitally.

Also if you buy from amazon you might not get until the 13th because that is the arrival date for the order I made
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1110 posts
2973 upvotes
New Brunswick
Looking at price tracking, it been $60 for a while with an odd spike up to $85 in late October
Oct 23, 2012
351 posts
152 upvotes
Brampton
SwooshICE wrote: How do you buy the ps5 version?
Its cross compatible, so just buy the PS4 version, and it will automatically convert to PS5 version
Jul 23, 2011
852 posts
646 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I don't know why, but I have this weird feeling that either this game or Yakuza 7 is going to go into Game Pass not too long after launch.

Both series seem to always end up there, and there was a rumour a few months back that something fairly large would be getting added into the program around a month or so after launch.

Total wild guess, but with the amount of push MS seems to be giving this game (odd when they have their own Forza brand to market), I could see it happening.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
14160 posts
4626 upvotes
London
TorontoGamerMan wrote: I don't know why, but I have this weird feeling that either this game or Yakuza 7 is going to go into Game Pass not too long after launch.

Both series seem to always end up there, and there was a rumour a few months back that something fairly large would be getting added into the program around a month or so after launch.

Total wild guess, but with the amount of push MS seems to be giving this game (odd when they have their own Forza brand to market), I could see it happening.
I feel like a lot of the push for this is because it's the first new game to show off 120fps

Other than this you've just got gears, and nobody cares about that anymore

Apparently the ps5 version of this game is the one to get for the dual sense controller
Feb 15, 2010
542 posts
361 upvotes
Surrey
bigfun3 wrote: Its cross compatible, so just buy the PS4 version, and it will automatically convert to PS5 version
I'm still unclear how this works. If you play the PS4 version on the PS5 will you still get all the graphical and performance advances of the PS5 version?
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20675 posts
4795 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Is the game worth $60?
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Oct 23, 2012
351 posts
152 upvotes
Brampton
SirLookout4Deals wrote: I'm still unclear how this works. If you play the PS4 version on the PS5 will you still get all the graphical and performance advances of the PS5 version?
yes, you will get all of the PS5 graphical and performance benefits. The only thing is I don't think progress except user creation you make on PS4 transfers over. Basically the PS4 disc will automatically install PS5 version when you insert it
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
14160 posts
4626 upvotes
London
SirLookout4Deals wrote: I'm still unclear how this works. If you play the PS4 version on the PS5 will you still get all the graphical and performance advances of the PS5 version?
Foe games with the ps5 upgrade logo, you will get a free upgrade to the ps5 version of the game.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3644 posts
3701 upvotes
Ottawa

Looks good.
Tampa Bay Lightning ⚡ 2020 Stanley Cup Champions!!!
Feb 24, 2008
63 posts
123 upvotes
Bradford
Just get it on Xbox and you don't have to worry about future upgrades, plus Series X is the more powerful system. Basically, any 3rd party games get them on Series X this generation. You'll get the best version of the game. Get PS5 for the exclusives.
Aug 24, 2010
711 posts
153 upvotes
bigfun3 wrote: I think most retailers are selling it for $59.99, but for some weird reason its much more to buy digitally.

Also if you buy from amazon you might not get until the 13th because that is the arrival date for the order I made
And this is why I’m leaning to not buying the series S and might just go for the series x