Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Dirt Devil Quickflip 16V Wet-Dry Hand Vacuum ATL $35.60 after 51% OFF

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2022 12:52 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal

[Amazon.ca] Dirt Devil Quickflip 16V Wet-Dry Hand Vacuum ATL $35.60 after 51% OFF

Regular Price: $71.98
Special Price: $35.60
You Save: $36.38 (51%)

It's an ALL TIME LOW PRICE according to CCC @ Amazon, at $35.60

Brand Dirt Devil
Is it cordless? Yes
Form Factor Handheld
Model name QuickFlip Wet Dry Hand Held Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Rechargeable Small Hand Vac, Lightweight
Surface recommendation Multiple Surfaces
Special feature Wet/Dry, Lightweight
Colour Blue
Filter type Cartridge
Included components Hand vac, squeegee, crevice tool, and charging cable
Power source Battery Powered
See less
About this item
Tackle wet & dry quick pick ups with ease. Squeegee tool for wet mess pick-ups.
On-board crevice tool for cleaning in tight spaces. Rinsable filter makes it easy to keep your filter clean.
Cordless freedom gives you flexibility to clean anywhere. 16V Lithium Ion battery offers faster charge time and more power.
Fade-free power delivers a continuous cleaning experience. Led charge indicator light lets you know when it's ready to clean again.
Lightweight design makes cleaning easier and faster. Xl easy-empty dirt cup lets you empty the dirt with the touch of a button.

Experience the versatility of the Dirt Devil quickflip wet-dry hand vac that gives you cordless freedom to clean anything, anywhere. Its powerful 16 volt Lithium battery offers faster charge time and continuous fade-free Lithium power. The wet-dry capability is a life saver when it comes to any mess, whether it's using the squeegee tool to pick-up spilled beverages on the table or switching to the dry setting to pick-up food on the kitchen counter. Small or big messes, this wet-dry vac will take care of the mess with its easy-empty XL dirt cup which holds up to 17 ounces of liquid. The on-board quickflip crevice tool helps you clean those tight, hard-to-reach spots. This lightweight design Hand vac gives you all the flexibility you need to move around the house and when it's time to charge again, just refer to the LED charge indicator light. Other features like its rinsable filter keeps your Dirt Devil quickflip wet-dry hand vac at peak performance to tackle ANY mess. Includes: on-board quickflip crevice tool, squeegee tool and charging cable. Per IEC 60312-1 1St edition, clause 5.9. Test results within accepted variabilty tolerance 5%.
9 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
Good price (I guess), but the reviews suck, instead of this vacuum. ;)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
IDStorms wrote: Good price (I guess), but the reviews suck, instead of this vacuum. ;)
51% 5* is not bad. Of course, one should not expect to vacuum the whole house with this. Good for "accidents", food crumds after having dinner, pet disasters near their bowls, hairs on the bathroom floor...

Not bad reviews at Best Buy, and... $95! https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/di ... o-13831528

Anyway, for $35 not much to lose for the use I'll make out of it. I guess it's still better than a broom and a dust pan
Oct 5, 2011
101 posts
254 upvotes
YYZ
Amazon showing oos but I had already submitted a bestbuy price match. Fingers crossed
: I survived Toronto
> Y2k Panic/ Blackout of 2004/ SARS Outbreak/West Nile/ Mad Cow/ SARS Again/ Propane Explosion/Garbage Strike/ Flash Floods/ Rob Ford/ Delta/ Omicron/ Rogers Outage 2022
: Current Status
> Summer!
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote: 51% 5* is not bad. Of course, one should not expect to vacuum the whole house with this. Good for "accidents", food crumds after having dinner, pet disasters near their bowls, hairs on the bathroom floor...

Not bad reviews at Best Buy, and... $95! https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/di ... o-13831528

Anyway, for $35 not much to lose for the use I'll make out of it
We have a Black and Decker for many years now, and it's still going strong, so I'm partial to that brand, and occasionally you can find a great deal on them as well.

https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=black+and+dec ... e-asc-rank

Like you said, for $35, not much to lose, and worst case you can always return.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1915 posts
4828 upvotes
Dirt Devil is the trash of trash cleaners, guaranteed electronic waste
Oct 5, 2011
101 posts
254 upvotes
YYZ
Lowest with free shipping is more than $35. Have an up vote anyway!
IDStorms wrote:
https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=black+and+dec ... e-asc-rank

Like you said, for $35, not much to lose, and worst case you can always return.
Last edited by OOSMONSTER on Apr 10th, 2022 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
: I survived Toronto
> Y2k Panic/ Blackout of 2004/ SARS Outbreak/West Nile/ Mad Cow/ SARS Again/ Propane Explosion/Garbage Strike/ Flash Floods/ Rob Ford/ Delta/ Omicron/ Rogers Outage 2022
: Current Status
> Summer!
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
Reviews are so all over the place on Amazon lol. Some people complaining it has no suction; most others saying it has great suction. Some guy complains about 25 minute run time (how long does he want it to last???) and gives it a low rating; someone else mentions it has only 5 minute run time but gives it a 5-star review because it's good otherwise.

Either these things have really poor QC or people are just stupid (though with Amazon reviews, this mostly lends to the latter).

Anyway these are TTI tools but I think Dirt Devil is the lower end of Hoover since Hoover has the "ONEPWR" system with interchangeable batts, whereas all the DD cordless vacs seem to be internal battery only. Also where did they get 16V? If it's Li-Ion I guess they mean it's "16V max" which is really 14.4V from four cells (3.6 x 4). I guess that makes sense since Hoover ONEPWR is using "max" numbers as well as they state it's "20V".

For $37 I guess you can't really go too wrong, esp. since it offers wet pickup as well.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24210 upvotes
ES_Revenge wrote: Reviews are so all over the place on Amazon lol. Some people complaining it has no suction; most others saying it has great suction. Some guy complains about 25 minute run time (how long does he want it to last???) and gives it a low rating; someone else mentions it has only 5 minute run time but gives it a 5-star review because it's good otherwise.

Either these things have really poor QC or people are just stupid (though with Amazon reviews, this mostly lends to the latter).

Anyway these are TTI tools but I think Dirt Devil is the lower end of Hoover since Hoover has the "ONEPWR" system with interchangeable batts, whereas all the DD cordless vacs seem to be internal battery only. Also where did they get 16V? If it's Li-Ion I guess they mean it's "16V max" which is really 14.4V from four cells (3.6 x 4). I guess that makes sense since Hoover ONEPWR is using "max" numbers as well as they state it's "20V".

For $37 I guess you can't really go too wrong, esp. since it offers wet pickup as well.
The run times aren't very long on any of these type of devices, nor should one expect to go around their entire house cleaning up like a regular vacuum.

For the most part, just about any of them should be good to do several areas here and there, and this is what they are meant for.

I gave the OP a TU just for posting, and for the price, it's decent, I'm just not a fan of DD.