Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Divoom Tivoo Max Bluetooth LED speaker (red) $179.99-17.00 coupon = $162.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2020 9:35 am
[OP]
Apr 25, 2013
5 posts
27 upvotes
Calgary

[Amazon.ca] Divoom Tivoo Max Bluetooth LED speaker (red) $179.99-17.00 coupon = $162.99

Saw this on a twitch stream recently (although in white colour) and looked up the product.
This sells for $150 USD normally and doesn't seem like it's well stocked in Canada. 7 left on Amazon at time of posting.
Nice novelty clock and appears to be a great deal.

here is a youtube link to an older review of the product.
8 replies
[OP]
Apr 25, 2013
5 posts
27 upvotes
Calgary
veriboy wrote: But why?
It looks cool and I think some people would be in to this thing for their rooms/desk. The closest comparable thing would be the $250 LaMetric LM37x8 clock but kind of apples vs oranges.

here's a link to the manufacturer's website that seems to show more features than what they show on amazon's product page https://www.divoom.com/product/tivoo-max.html
Oct 25, 2011
123 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
In for one. Could be a cool gift.
Oct 1, 2019
11 posts
12 upvotes
Center of the Univer…
KurumaEbi wrote: It looks cool and I think some people would be in to this thing for their rooms/desk. The closest comparable thing would be the $250 LaMetric LM37x8 clock but kind of apples vs oranges.

here's a link to the manufacturer's website that seems to show more features than what they show on amazon's product page https://www.divoom.com/product/tivoo-max.html
Let me complete...But Why..wouldn't you buy a real brand if you would really like to enjoy good "music"? Rather than some gimmickry audio output equipment?
Nov 18, 2006
743 posts
143 upvotes
Montreal
Seems tacky af.. especially considering thr price its going for.
Mar 22, 2006
190 posts
21 upvotes
All these replies are cynical af.

"bUt WhY??"

Because we're all going to die, so if a colorful desk accessory makes you happy, then buy it.

I don't call other people tacky for wearing a black sweater that says BALENCIAGA across he chest.

Thanks for posting, OP. Designing a new office space and might actually put this on a table.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8610 posts
4976 upvotes
Toronto
Considered the small one before but never pulled the trigger, little too much for an impulse buy. Cool factor is there though, nice conversation piece like nanoleaf to show off an office or streaming setup.

They also make a mini retro computer one that looks neat.
Jul 5, 2008
560 posts
287 upvotes
Kinda neat I guess. Don't need one and too much to buy "just because". Good for those nesting in their new home offices maybe... until next year when every is made to go back to the office :)