Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] DIY Low Back Pain Relief: 9 Ways to Fix Low Back Pain So You Can Feel Like Yourself Again - Free on Kindle

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2020 4:41 pm
[OP]
Mar 27, 2013
99 posts
1171 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] DIY Low Back Pain Relief: 9 Ways to Fix Low Back Pain So You Can Feel Like Yourself Again - Free on Kindle

Suffering from Chronic Low Back and Hip Pain? Normally $11.77 free on kindle

Do you ever find yourself slouching in your chair, contorting your body like a human question mark? Poor posture can eventually lead to acute low back pain, and when that strikes, desperation follows, and finding a quick fix to improve your downgraded quality of life can sometimes lead down the dark path of painkillers and other drastic measures.

Having helped thousands of his clients who suffered from chronic pain and sports injuries, 17-year veteran massage therapist Morgan Sutherland shares nine simple ways to reverse the damage of bad posture and back pain and prevent it from coming back.

In the book, you’ll learn to help yourself with simple exercises for lower back pain. The book has 59 clearly illustrated detailed instructions on how to stretch, strengthen and reverse the damage of bad posture and current (or future) back problems.

If you, or someone you know, suffer from a painful or crippling back spasm that leaves you contorted like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, or stabbing sciatic pain shoots down your hip into your leg and foot; or your flexibility is so compromised that standing up straight is a Sisyphean task; then this lower back pain relief book is for you.

Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn in DIY Low Back Pain Relief:

How to Perfect Your Sitting Posture in 6 Moves
How to Stand the Right Way in 6 Moves
6 Exercises to Reverse Bad Posture
8 Exercises That Will Strengthen Your Core and Save Your Back!
9 Stretching Sequences for Chronic Back Pain
7 Back-Saving Yoga Poses
7 Foam-Roller Moves to Conquer Back Pain
4 Stretches To Do Before You Roll Out of Bed
and much, much more!

Product details

Format: Kindle Edition
10 replies
Jul 30, 2011
357 posts
265 upvotes
Durham region
If you have back pain, see a chiropractor. But don't just see any. I've been to a great one and a terrible one and its night and day.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2166 posts
375 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
Those of us with upper back pain always get the shaft :(
Jul 18, 2019
135 posts
301 upvotes
North York ON
I agree with that. This book will be good for injury prevention. If you do have pain shooting down your leg as the book advertises who this is for, see someone qualified (e.g. sports medicine doctor).
Jul 11, 2006
126 posts
72 upvotes
I have lived with chronic back pain for many years. 2 surgeries. I had to stop working. Totally altered my life.

Thanks for this book. The well known DR Hamilton Hall was my back surgeon. ..Wellesley Hospital Toronto. I also have his book.

If you have a fair amount of stress in your life then you need to address that first. When the mind is in good or decent shape then the body responds. Listen to me now....believe me later.

Root nerve irritation is very common with many back sufferers.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9066 posts
53942 upvotes
Ontario
what defines as "chronic" pains?
COSTCO is closed on October 12 (Thanksgiving)
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Costco = Oct 12 = 7AM - 6PM
Nov 18, 2012
955 posts
550 upvotes
dont buy books

Watch youtube from physiotherapist, consult a physiotherapist(never a chiropractor) and if you've got a LOT of free time: https://www.foundationtraining.com/ best ressource(which can be had for free on librus and youtube)

I've had back pain since i was 10, i've spent over 300hrs last year reading physiotherapy, anatomy, etc and trying everything when i worked from home.

Nothing better than the videos from top physiotherapists that train atheletes and finding a good physio(most suck though)

foundation training is a back pain reliever of the star, really amazing book but its a LOT of stuff. It goes over 100% of your posture, including your breathing.
Nov 24, 2018
248 posts
150 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
I've had lowered back pain and years; went to Chiro; Oesteo, Physio, masso, naturo, none of them really help, until.
I've visited a massotherapist that originally an accupunturist.
He insist that I should strenghten my core, to provide support of my weaken area, however, i did, but obvisouyl like a lot of people, the lack of training and exercise, this will not help.
Once, I had a terrible trauma, after walking 36km during a trip to Tokyo, i came back with numbness and pain, he propose to do accupunture, it was uncomfortable at first; but after a few hours, pain cedes; I went back for a few more session, then I can do much more without tiring my back; I didn't need my posture brace to keep me working in my backyard (dirt and fence post removal/ install)
It's amazing, it's almost 1.5 years since the treatment; and its great.
Obviously, this is just my 2cents, accupunture is an alternate therapy that not everyone should try, but if your back pain lasted a decade, you should go try.
===========
Zoomer 22.5$ unlimited calls/ text + Fido 5$ 4GB; Dual sim P30 Lite.
On Waitlist for QC coverage for Freedom mobile 99$/yr.
Apr 12, 2011
36 posts
7 upvotes
For anyone who doesn't have physical kindle, just install Kindle app on your phone or tablet. When search for this book title and click 'buy for free'. Hope this helps.
Nov 24, 2018
248 posts
150 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
rkt1337 wrote: dont buy books

Watch youtube from physiotherapist, consult a physiotherapist(never a chiropractor) and if you've got a LOT of free time: https://www.foundationtraining.com/ best ressource(which can be had for free on librus and youtube)

I've had back pain since i was 10, i've spent over 300hrs last year reading physiotherapy, anatomy, etc and trying everything when i worked from home.

Nothing better than the videos from top physiotherapists that train atheletes and finding a good physio(most suck though)

foundation training is a back pain reliever of the star, really amazing book but its a LOT of stuff. It goes over 100% of your posture, including your breathing.
Yes, but I found the "changing" your habit will prevent, but getting rid of the source problem is important, until you will hurt yourself again and getting worst.
===========
Zoomer 22.5$ unlimited calls/ text + Fido 5$ 4GB; Dual sim P30 Lite.
On Waitlist for QC coverage for Freedom mobile 99$/yr.