Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

DJI OM 4 - Handheld 3-Axis Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer with Grip Tripod Vlog Youtube Live Video for iPhone Android

Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1421 posts
445 upvotes
Surrey
What's the purpose of these? Just taking more crisp and stable shots?
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2007
1275 posts
312 upvotes
Toronto
whats the difference between the OM3 and OM4? worth the upgrade?
Jul 21, 2021
60 posts
45 upvotes
kungfulu wrote: I have a Pixel 5, great phone, and the app constantly crashes and loses video. Same thing on my wife's Pixel 3. I hate this gimbal.
App is optional though, you can also use your phone's native camera app
Dec 28, 2011
900 posts
451 upvotes
Victoria
qyyqyy wrote: App is optional though, you can also use your phone's native camera app
Not with any of the story or tracking features.
Dec 6, 2008
735 posts
427 upvotes
Heythumb88 wrote: sounds like you just answered your own question
but bro do you even RFD bro?

okay okay u twisted my arm

ordered. thanks OP!
Dec 14, 2012
432 posts
482 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. In for one!
Any one has experience to use the tracking feature for a hockey game recording?
Mar 8, 2008
382 posts
516 upvotes
gatineau
This is a great gimbal if you are interested in creating cinematic footage, b-roll type stuff. The stability is wonderful.

But also great for so many other fun things like time-lapse, motion lapse, hyper-lapse, and a few other cool techniques. The mimo app works great as a starting point, but the gimbal will also control Filmic Pro and Moment Pro app.

I've been using the gimbal most of the summer, and decided to upgrade my game with some Moment lenses and filters. The only problem with this gimbal is iPhone 12 Pro max is basically at the weight limit. So one cannot add on some Moment lenses/filters. Need an alternative gimbal at this point if one wants to add weight with lenses and filters.

Hopefully, DJI will release an OM5 soon with a greater weight limit.

FYI, I barely know what I'm doing, and I took the gimbal out for a test at the Mackenzie king estate.

There are quite a few good channels on YouTube that really show off how to take advantage of the gimbal.

Zdenka Darula has some good content

I think there are Android issues with the software and various modes though.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1370 posts
1098 upvotes
Gatineau
benji82 wrote: but bro do you even RFD bro?

okay okay u twisted my arm

ordered. thanks OP!
LOL I definitely do RFD bro
Maybe I can build a house with all the boxes from stuff I've bought off RFD
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
42921 posts
7065 upvotes
Can we pair this with the DJi Osmo Action camera?
Blanka
Mar 9, 2011
449 posts
151 upvotes
Coquitlam
If I bought this back in June, can I ask Amazon to do a price adjustment? It just passed the return window.. :(
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
42921 posts
7065 upvotes
rishu_pepper wrote: If I bought this back in June, can I ask Amazon to do a price adjustment? It just passed the return window.. :(
I don't think Amazon ever does a price adjustment or even price matching for that matter.
Blanka
Dec 22, 2019
56 posts
78 upvotes
thearun wrote: Crane m2?
Oh thanks, I guess I didn't look hard enough. This looks promising, never heard of zhiyun brand though
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2016
1172 posts
1038 upvotes
Montreal
rishu_pepper wrote: If I bought this back in June, can I ask Amazon to do a price adjustment? It just passed the return window.. :(
No. Not even within the return window
May 24, 2013
93 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
vancitygunny2444 wrote: Oh thanks, I guess I didn't look hard enough. This looks promising, never heard of zhiyun brand though
Np, probably one of the most popular gimbal brands for common pro / enthusiasts. I hadn’t heard of them til I researched gimbals either. Unfortunately crane m2 is only compatible with light lenses with my Sony A6400.
Feb 8, 2011
628 posts
531 upvotes
Toronto
Thatdudeman wrote: BACK2WORK21
On your business account brings the price down to 96$
Didn’t work in my business account
Nov 4, 2012
681 posts
203 upvotes
Many places selling it for 129. I will wait till it goes to 60.
Jul 12, 2013
8 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga
Is the DJI mimo app same for the OM 3 and OM 4? The website appears to talk about different features on the hardware itself - which I get. But on the software side would I get any disadvantage with DJI OM3? Intended use is b rolls and some tracking shots for my all-by-myself diy video shoots. And I am using Android.

Edit: spell checked.